X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dest View Post
    LOL well spotted
    The rad fan stuck on and it drained the battery
    Thankfully was only 10 mins from Aiden's (5 in his car LOL)
    Lol I saw aiden on sunday when I dropped some bits off so I had a bit of a advantage with that comment

Comment

They are nice, but not the best in my book!
      Plus, if I had the cash to buy some Id rather be putting it towards bits that make it go faster

Comment

Quattronutter should come with a forum warning, one ride and you could be addicted to Bi-turbos!

Comment

I agree, its dangerous to your S2's relationship if you have a ride in it

Comment

Do you still miss the S2? One of these S4's has been playing on my mind for a long time now. I've seen an awesome one as a classified ad on the bay of fools.

Mark
            '93 Brilliant Blue Audi S2 Avant - Broken again.
            '98 Tahiti Blue Rover 216SE Coupe
            '96 Arktiksilber Metallic BMW 525td (E34)
            '01 Dark Green Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.1LTD
            '97 Polar White Vauxhall Vectra 2.0Di LS
            '96 Alpine White Peugeot 306 XLDt

Comment

[QUOTE=dest;345854]Not much to report at the moment, apart from having some 993 brakes lined up, and hopefully some coilovers too if my finances sort themselves out asap!
              Swapped the DV's for 710N's (thanks again Aiden) and got an AWE boost gauge to fit sometime this week.
              Apart from that, my sub is now fitted, and a mass of wiring removed that is the remnants of 2 handsfree kits!

Ive been playing with photoshop, and am trying to decide on spraying the RS'4s in gunmetal...

Not bad, may make the car look dirty though, likw the RS4's OE IMHO.

Lovely tool though
              1999 A3 1.8T Quattro Silver
              2002 A3 1.9 TDi 130 6 speed.
              2002 TT Coupe 225
              1997 A8 2.8 Sport

www.cotswoldvehicleservices.co.uk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heat Seeking Missile View Post
                Do you still miss the S2? One of these S4's has been playing on my mind for a long time now. I've seen an awesome one as a classified ad on the bay of fools.

Mark
                Its pros and cons really.
                I really miss the sound of the S2, and I LOVED the looks too.
                It was great fun to drive and very unique.

The S4 is alot newer, smoother, nicer dash and seats, and most of all, huge tuning potential!
                A general MRC remap without a single other mod will see it have 30bhp more than my homefried S2, and another 50 or so lb/ft of torque, and thats just the tip of the iceberg
                The power delivery is different from the S2, put your foot down in any gear and it just pulls and pulls, even 6th when cruising along at pretty much any speed!

I highly recommend a drive or atleast a ride in one

Comment

Working...
                X