Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Green S2- Who does it belong to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 3 spoke airbag wheel is the nicest wheel Audi ever made!
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

its steers the car. end

nice car though. i prefer the orange to fluo snot greeen.

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
        its steers the car. end

nice car though. i prefer the orange to fluo snot greeen.
        Thanks for your opinion
        Cheers mis amigos,
        _Anton

Comment

sorry. bad morning.

i looked at a green one myself a few years ago near huddersfield. was an ok car but wasn't sure on the colour. i still bought a green one lol. just not the cricket. mines the "common as muck" green with a pearl laquor.

i think the orange can look great. i understand your quest for the car. it would be uber-rare over there.

mines a 1995. tbh i dont even know if it has the passenger airbag. cant remember. ill take a look at lunch.

to me a sterring wheel is a wheel though. so long as its leather covered. my bmw wheel is nicer than the audi airbag one i have.

best of luck with the car.

Comment

mines a 1995. tbh i dont even know if it has the passenger airbag. cant remember. ill take a look at lunch.

Is this a British car? I didnt even know you could get them with passenger airbag in British spec!!

to me a sterring wheel is a wheel though. so long as its leather covered. my bmw wheel is nicer than the audi airbag one i have.

One thing i like about my car is the steering wheel (3 spoke airbag) It looks so much better than the standard airbag wheel and feels great to hold.

Comment

eh no hard feelins on the colour though it does something for me I think I have some ingredients to make a car like this pop.

This car has neither passenger or driver airbag... so definitely has procon-10 like Jamo stated.

@Shaun in all the later cars of the UK I don't think I've ever seen passenger airbag fitted to late specs.

The question Im left with is can I somehow fit a driver airbag to this car and have it function like factory incase of collision?

Here are the pics so far.
              Attached Files
              Cheers mis amigos,
              _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
                eh no hard feelins on the colour though it does something for me I think I have some ingredients to make a car like this pop.

This car has neither passenger or driver airbag... so definitely has procon-10 like Jamo stated.

@Shaun in all the later cars of the UK I don't think I've ever seen passenger airbag fitted to late specs.

The question Im left with is can I somehow fit a driver airbag to this car and have it function like factory incase of collision?

Here are the pics so far.
                Last edited by dm80; 14 August 2010, 22:16.

Comment

nice pics no air con!! bet this is one of the nicest original S2s to drive??

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post

Would love more info on this car and how to get a in touch with the seller.
                    Was it ever found out who own's this car now? I've been sorting through my Audi stuff and came across this
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dude! Shaun if I do purchase this car you'll have to share this stuff with me

I spoke to the current owner. I've not made an offer yet as Im also considering another S2 lhd from a member on the forum. He's a nice guy.. seems in love with the car and doesn't want to give it away. Got plenty pics I'll share on here soon.

Thanks for sharing that flyer
                      Cheers mis amigos,
                      _Anton

Comment

missed this thread, yes thats mine on the rollers its also got full black silk nappa leather the quality of some photos dont do the cars colour justice the pic on the rollers is probably the nearest to the actual colour when nice clean mines actually got a huge 71000 miles on the clock now not bad for a daily driver and goodyear f1 eagle tyres
                        Last edited by vonbeck; 3 October 2010, 13:36.
                        ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

a4 2.8 quattro

cricket green a4 2.8 quattro lifestyle ? is it rare? as ive been told its the only one in the u.k ??

Comment

Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post
                            i reckon the mileage on this one is genuine. there was talk for a few years of a real low mileage s2 in newcastle. it went off the radar for a while which is backed up by its 5/6 years of sorn. a few people were aware of this car who weren't specifically s2 fans but knew it existed. i think the rumour was before the current fella got it it may have only done 19K miles.
                            knowing you its one you've hidden away

Comment

I think cricket green was a bit more common in the A4's, im sure ive seen 1 or 2 driving about. Could be wrong though.
                              Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                              03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                              01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                                knowing you its one you've hidden away
                                hope so cuz Im saving for this
                                Cheers mis amigos,
                                _Anton

Comment

Working...
                                X