X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not stu's beast then??...

Comment

what about an s2 avant bo? Seriously.

comfortable,practicle and great to tour abroad in. 5 pot....

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
        not stu's beast then??...
        91 S2 coupé - RIP
        98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Bo, gutted to see this thread! I was looking forward to a ride in this one as well

All the best with it, I can thoroughly recommend an RS2 with subtle mods - Laura is very happy with ours, quieter exhaust and stock springs make for a comfy ride - just need to sort it out and it's the new family car

S8 of course, having been in Stu's I would be very tempted myself in your shoes

Of course... should you want an Avant with RS2 looks we could do a deal Missus might want the boxes in the exhaust system replaced with something a little quieter though
          AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Gutted for you that the coupe is being broken, but welcome to the world of wafting around in a luxury barge
            sigpic
            1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
            1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
            1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Sad news Bo, are you sure you can't sell the car as a going concern? It does tend to be the way with these cars though, we need to break them to get the money out of them

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

what a ****** set of circumstances Gutted for you dude
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                  Sad news Bo, are you sure you can't sell the car as a going concern? It does tend to be the way with these cars though, we need to break them to get the money out of them
                  Yeah, i reckon as it is with a blown gasket its worth about £4k, i have done a ruff calculation and recon the parts (with out the engine as i need to check that over first) are worth close to £7k secondhand.

I wish i could keep it going but its not feasible at the moment.
                  Besides, i gained a lot of knowledge about these cars in the last 6 years so i could do another, bigger and better project in the future...

What im most gutted about is that i never took any video footage of the neck snapping 6grand launches. Even 5 up it was spinning up all the tyres and the unsprung spec clutch didnt give in the slightest. The gearbox paid the price for that though
                  91 S2 coupé - RIP
                  98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
                    Besides, i gained a lot of knowledge about these cars in the last 6 years so i could do another, bigger and better project in the future...
                    There's a plan

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X