Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dream comes to life.
    A story of a car and his best friend

The text is i Norwegian so if you want to read it just use google translate and you can try to understand it. The translation is not great but I think you will understand some of it

And to all of you that like overhaulin`pic you have some:corey: here

So sit down hold on and enjoy

Klikk on link to see the 700+ hour rebuild in pic's! Let me know if it dont work!
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...941619A8F6!102
    Last edited by EB ABT s2; 21 October 2011, 21:38.
    My LADY IN RED is finally home. The first and only Audi S2 ABT C5 coupe in Norway. Its truly like walking into a dream when i walk into the garage

Comment

And some pic`s form the first road test!

My LADY IN RED is finally home. The first and only Audi S2 ABT C5 coupe in Norway. Its truly like walking into a dream when i walk into the garage

Comment

that is one sweet coupe...and i even missed the wheelarches/wing until someone mentioned...

what sort of power are you running?....

Mike

Comment

beautiful!

The only thing I would do differently would be paint the IC black and use black silicon hose in the front bumper, for stealth look
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Agree paint the IC black and use red silicon hose joiners, stunning car I want

Comment

Yep perfection. I love that rear end.

I didnt know the doors were different too.
              Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by europeanme View Post
                that is one sweet coupe...and i even missed the wheelarches/wing until someone mentioned...

what sort of power are you running?....

Mike
                U learn something new everyday

I'm running 420hk.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                  beautiful!

The only thing I would do differently would be paint the IC black and use black silicon hose in the front bumper, for stealth look

Thanx

I totally agree on the black ic and black hose idea! The pics where taken the same day as I put the car in the garage. It's winter time here in Norway now so the car was just testet to see that everything was okey and then it was stored for the winter

Things Im gona do different next year is:
                  Black ic and hoses.
                  Black OMP harness, have red now. I think they look to flashy
                  New wheels, dont now what I want yet I think 90's "look" wheels whit a big lip is the way to go!If some one have some ideas lett me know I have the org ABT 17" wheels but I think they are to small. Now it got some TSW 18" 9,5Snertatononomo something something.
                  New H&R springs on the coilovers kit. Go low or go home:mischeif:
                  New 3" exhaust. The stock ABT exhaust is to silent
                  New org fog lights and turnlights.

Comment

Eb,

You already know about the intercooler / hoses, and the seat harness.

Agree with you re a dished 18" wheel. Post photos of possible wheels you're thinking for comments on here before you buy.

17" is too small for the kit, as per first photo in post # 2.

Change the chrome trim around the grille to black ?

Rare car - enjoy.
                    Last edited by macspring; 22 October 2011, 09:01.

Comment

i think LMs with a fat dish would be perfect on this car
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I m jalous too ! lol

That s the dream car to own when your a S2 fan !

What a car !
                        S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

WOW!! What a stunning car love everything about it - truely fantastic alot of hard work has paid off and with the end result for everybody to see you cant ask for anything more. My opinion keep your current alloys on the fit in those arches quite nicely and what a shine on the paintwork. good job More photos

Comment

stunning car!!!
                            the timing belt cover....was like that from ABT...or is made by somebody else?
                            where i can find the 3B belt cover in carbon fibre?

Comment

Rear Hatch Wing

I've been lucky enough to locate a never installed ABT rear wing for the coupe.

Do you have any more pictures or idea how ABT attached it to the hatch glass?
                              It appears that ABT completely removed the factory rear wing to install the ABT one as the ABT one does not extend as far forward on the C pillar
                              Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
                              1991 Coupe Quattro
                              1991 Coupe Quattro
                              1995 S6 Sedan
                              1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Pirvu Eugen View Post
                                stunning car!!!
                                the timing belt cover....was like that from ABT...or is made by somebody else?
                                where i can find the 3B belt cover in carbon fibre?
                                Hey.

Better late then never
                                The belt cover is not from ABT, i found it on ebay.de
                                http://www.ebay.de/sch/raceparts.hu/...id=p4340.l2562 send a email to this guy and i think he can help you

Comment

Working...
                                X