No announcement yet.

My little C5 ABT S2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one belongs to a friend in Germany. He has had another but sold it last summer. Both are black.
    Attached Files
    Cheers mis amigos,
    _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
      Smaken er som baken - delt.
      Hvor er din norske flagg?

I love a nice Abt C5.

My LADY IN RED is finally home. The first and only Audi S2 ABT C5 coupe in Norway. Its truly like walking into a dream when i walk into the garage

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
        This one belongs to a friend in Germany. He has had another but sold it last summer. Both are black.

Ahh nice, thats the first i have seen in black. I have seen a black Abt race car but not in privat ownership.
        Do you have his nickname so we can put him on the owners list?
        My LADY IN RED is finally home. The first and only Audi S2 ABT C5 coupe in Norway. Its truly like walking into a dream when i walk into the garage

Comment

Originally posted by EB ABT s2 View Post
          Ahh nice, thats the first i have seen in black. I have seen a black Abt race car but not in privat ownership.
          Do you have his nickname so we can put him on the owners list?
          I'll refer him to the forum. Not sure if he wants his name in public. I would love to own and build a white Abt C5. Special breed there
          Cheers mis amigos,
          _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
            lol, I reckon with some different rims and maybe bumpers that could be a lot better
            Agreed- bumpers and rims look very dated and don't follow the lines of the cab very well.
            Lots of potential though
            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

I don't know if this info is 100% correct and I don't know where i found it but if it's, this car's is SUPER rare
              The cars are easy to track whene they are sold so i think its more or les correct.
              I hope we can locate all the C5's in this thread.

The 90 Series Coupe Quattro was the replacement of the UrQuattro in 1988. Many deemed it less worthy for various reasons, mainly due to the first 2 years coming with a high output inline 5 without a turbo. The famous tuning firm Abt decided it would have a go at its shortcomings. They developed the C5 Coupe. Basically the 2.3 inline 5 was bored and stroked to produce 190-200hp up from 170 with exhuast mods. The body kit was fairly extensive: Front and Rear bumpers, rear wing agumentation, side skirts, body color panel between the headlights, fender flares (to emulate the Urq with a bit more aggression) and bits to remove the door trim. Despite several Abt representatives in the USA, none of the pieces of this kit made it to the US opr UK. In fact the number of 1st gen C5s and 2nd (based on S2) numbers under 40

In 1991 the Coupe Quattro became the S2. The first S line car to be officially called an S. The shortened racing form of the urQuattro was known as the S1. The 2nd gen of the C5 Coupe offered chiptuning of the turbo 5 at 262 hk, the same body kit, with a modified front bumper to accomodate the new S2 hood and intercooler.

Comment

check the for sale section, there was a black one for sale last year.

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
                  check the for sale section, there was a black one for sale last year.
                  Please link, I can't find it.

Comment

I think that is the one I was referring to, in Poland
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Ahh thx Error404.

I was woundering if there was a C5 that had slipped uder my radar

Comment

Originally posted by eske View Post
                        Couple pics of the finnish S2 ABT

Perfect car !

Is this for sale by any chance ??
                        S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post

do you know how much it was sold more or less ?

would be tempted one day i think !!
                          S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Originally posted by geryS2 View Post
                            Perfect car !

Is this for sale by any chance ??
                            Everything's for sale mate its just the mater of the right price

Comment

Originally posted by eske View Post
                              Couple pics of the finnish S2 ABT
                              Gorgeous! If they had come out of the factory like this they might have sold a lot more.... Hope you got a tracker or similar fitted.
                              1986 Coupe q - 2281cc 3B, chargecooler, 2.75" exh & downpipe, ported head, water injection, CGR box, modified MD357 turbo, 440cc injectors, high power coil.
                              2004 A4 2.5TDi convertible, re-mapped to 180bhp
                              2011 A5 sportback 3TDi-Backbox delete, remap

Comment

Originally posted by 20Vcqdriver View Post
                                Gorgeous! If they had come out of the factory like this they might have sold a lot more.... Hope you got a tracker or similar fitted.

I have x 2 trackers, 1 shotgun, locked garage and a German Sheppard guard dog sleeping 5 meters from the car:mischeif:

How can i put it? ehhhmm oh yeah BRING IT ON

Comment

Working...
                                X