The specs are/were:
    * 2.3 98kw, engine code NG
    * Original mileage ~143337km
    * Electrical windows
    * Climate control w/ AC (AC is now out)
    * Bright interior
    * Imported from Germany to me
    2009 01 28 the date that i got it.

First mods Kamei grill, S2 type steering wheel.

"Shaved" trunk.

Rear Remus silencer.

Interior.

Philips Blue Vision everywhere, Philips Silver Vision for the cornering lamps.

Suspension Weitec Ultra GT shocks and springs (-40mm).

Keskin KT1

Year 2010 Keskins refurbed by myself, insides colour coded, outsides polished.

Old steering wheel went to "Skull", now i have a Momo Competition.

Front Kamei "spoiler", had it for about a month.

Current look, year 2011 after a 3B conversion, ellipsoid lights and S2 bumper.

The mods are:
    * 3B engine
    * Chipped ECU
    * K&N cone air filter
    * 3" exhaust from downpipe
    * Stack boost gauge
    * Wiechers front stutbrace

Power output

Engine compartment

And yes, there's lots of things left to do

Love that second from last picture of it with the lights on. Kamei grill looks cool. Nice one.

Comment

great job!

Comment

Nice looking car!

Question: Do you have some kind of limited slip diff. up front? I would think without one and that engine you would be slipping a lot with all power to one wheel

Keep up the good work
        Justin
        1990 Audi Coupe Quattro= http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46309
        1991 Audi 200 20VTQA= http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54410
        1987 Audi Coupe GT

Comment

Yeah it slips a little in 1-2 gears, dont know about the lsd, would like to try an audi equipped with one and decide about it.

Comment

If it's tuned, the dyno stand testing should show higher numbers, unless you ran a stock first and than equiped it with improved ecu?

Comment

Originally posted by psychadelic View Post
              If it's tuned, the dyno stand testing should show higher numbers, unless you ran a stock first and than equiped it with improved ecu?
              We guess the turbo is not in top condiiton, because the NMs are higher than stock.

Comment

which turbo is on your engine? k24 or is it k26? I don't think turbo is the problem, if it runs with no sounds, pressure builds up, then then problem is somewhere else. Maybe maf, ignition system, plunged ijectors and etc. Anyway, nice project, but I cannot see the logic, 2.2 20v turbo engine best goes with quattro gear In your case I would have left fwd for daily drive and quattro for mean hell of fun drive

Comment

Originally posted by psychadelic View Post
                  which turbo is on your engine? k24 or is it k26? I don't think turbo is the problem, if it runs with no sounds, pressure builds up, then then problem is somewhere else. Maybe maf, ignition system, plunged ijectors and etc. Anyway, nice project, but I cannot see the logic, 2.2 20v turbo engine best goes with quattro gear In your case I would have left fwd for daily drive and quattro for mean hell of fun drive
                  k24, it starts to whine when pressure builds up, i also cant see the logic, buying another car when this one was in top condition. for each his own, if it was quattro, then the engine should be at least "rs2 spec", because it would feel a lot slower, thus im not into drag racing and stuff.

Comment

if it's whining while building boost, then it's on the highway to dead turbo world mine is also whining, but not that much, and builds boost just the way it's intended. Since I am running a quattro, i do not feel the slow motion because of the awd system. In case of loss of power, you can always chip it and later on tune some of the parts for even more power and torque. With fwd you would simply burnout and that's all with high power outputs

Comment

Here's a video
                      Season 2010-2011

Comment

Did you insert an atmospheric bov? If yes, then it's not a good idea, except for the pussy-magnet effect.

Comment

picture update

RH ZW1 R17 8.5 ant 9.5, front is ET ~20, rear ET is ~33. Tyres front 215/45, rear 225/45.

Comment

Hadn't spotted this before, I rather like it

The passenger side headlamp alignment would bother me though, maybe it's just the pic but it looks **** eyed.
                            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

lol, to me the driver side lamp looks a little misaligned will fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X