My Pelican blue 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slazenger View Post
    hi.how do you fit the HAA door lock? i've got the HAA conversion kit from a6/c4 and the door lock it's bigger on HAA
    Would also like to know.
    1989 Audi 80 Quattro
    1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

• You need the whole door handle from the A6.
      1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

• Thanks for the tip! From what year was the HAA type used on A6.
        I was parting 95 A6 one day and it had the old type key.
        1989 Audi 80 Quattro
        1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach.003 View Post
          Hi, I could ask for involvement 2000 A6 C5 diesel cluster in B4.
          Hi!

You'll need to make adapter harness or swap connector housings arranging wires according to a6 wiring diagram. IIRC '00 A6 had oil temperature/level sender in sump which can't be tricked easily so needs to be connected otherwise check computer will shoe "SENSOR" warning. Also A6 reads fuel tank level opposite way - it will show empty tank when it's full and vice versa This can be solved by modifying cluster firmware or using cluster from B5 A4.

Originally posted by slazenger View Post
          hi.how do you fit the HAA door lock? i've got the HAA conversion kit from a6/c4 and the door lock it's bigger on HAA
          You'll need a handle from A6 too.
          Early C4A6 still had old type keys. IIRC it was 1996 when they changed. I got my kit from '96 car.

Updates on car will follow bit later, need to take some more pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdz View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by mdz View Post
              Hi!

You'll need to make adapter harness or swap connector housings arranging wires according to a6 wiring diagram. IIRC '00 A6 had oil temperature/level sender in sump which can't be tricked easily so needs to be connected otherwise check computer will shoe "SENSOR" warning. Also A6 reads fuel tank level opposite way - it will show empty tank when it's full and vice versa This can be solved by modifying cluster firmware or using cluster from B5 A4.

You'll need a handle from A6 too.
              Early C4A6 still had old type keys. IIRC it was 1996 when they changed. I got my kit from '96 car.

I saw you did some work on b4-a6 cluster, maybe you have a pinout for b4 cluster, I'm trying to install a b5 cluster.

Thank you !

P.s. already did install RF keys in my car, but what about pop - ing truck, what did you use there?

Comment

Working...
              X