Audi 80 Avant Quattro 1.9 TDI project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That i good news to me!
    I was hopping for Chirsis to reply to my message to explain how i managed that issue.
    Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chirsis View Post
      AFN with EDC-15 ECU.
      Hi, I am fitting an AHH engine in my avant soon, I have taken all the engine loom, Ecu, and the parts of interior loom required for tps and obd.
      It would be great to know an idea of how you wired in the edc15 into your setup thanks

Nice build, mines not a Quattro 😕👍

Comment

Originally posted by mdz View Post

One of my friends who has 2.5TDI converted B4q used existing 2.3 tank with fuel pump but he had some engine modifications and required additional fuel pump because injection pump was unable to pick up enough fuel by itself.
        Impressive work and a good combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanic365 View Post

mines not a Quattro 😕👍
          While it isn't at present, I would suggest that it would be very well worth doing, and if you're doing the engine swap you'll be ok for quattro 'ing the car.

I resent driving a fwd car when I have to after 14 years of 4wd cars. Once you go quattro you never want to go back.

Consider collecting the necessary parts now for a future conversion at your convenience before they are even harder to source.

The end result is all the sweeter on one's car when it didn't leave the factory as a 4wd.

Comment

I really like this. it looks really good. what mods have you done to the engine?
            I see you are using the PD inlet. what turbo are you using?
            Ive got a B5 1.9tdi quattro and want to chase more power..

so far ive fitted a decat, EGR delete, turbo from a PD130 and im going to fit a set of 0.216 nozzles. it has been chipped as well.
            1997 A4 avant 110 TDI Quattro

Comment

Working...
            X