My Audi S2 let the work begin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
    Ha Anthony i bet you'll be pleased to get it back. It's looking very nice. Did the paint shop removed the rear lights and glass or didn't the fellas painting it think it need doing coz the paint was still good. Kindest Regards Lynn.
    Hi Lynn just the front windscreen is out as it was bad at the top and roof was starting to fade. I received a few more pics today its progressing along quite nicely now.

Comment

• IMG_4673.JPG

Comment

• IMG_4671.JPG

Comment

• IMG_4672.JPG IMG_4670.JPG

Comment

• Just front and rear bumpers left to do then its putting it back together again!

Comment

• Bet you can't wait to get it back, hopefully the weather will hold and we'll get some "Kielder shots"

Comment

• Originally posted by John. View Post
                Bet you can't wait to get it back, hopefully the weather will hold and we'll get some "Kielder shots"

You bet!! It’s been a way a while so defo can’t wait!! I wonder what mines worth now these days lol. Even with 206k on the clock which sounds a lot but the last 10 years it defo doesn’t do above 5k a year. Mine was agreed valued insurance at 18k last year it’s ok underneath needs a little bit of work but subframes n bushes n rear diff all sorted and brand new 5 year ago and looked after since. Also inside of car is immaculate but head lining has just started to drop near the front a little so that’s next on the agenda after the alloys get refurbed.

Comment

• I am looking forward to the finished photos....
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Hi Lynn just the front windscreen is out as it was bad at the top and roof was starting to fade. I received a few more pics today its progressing along quite nicely now.
                    That's cool the paint shop is sorting out the things that have been bugging you for ages. Although i know its one thing off the list. My list just seem to get bigger at the moment Still we keep plugging away . Look forward to more up dates and off course more photos Best wishes Lynn

Comment

• Little update on the car it’s passed it’s MOT 1st time today so pleased with that. Car is all painted and over the weekend will undergo a full valet and then ready to pick up Sunday afternoon. Been a 2 month job a lot of work carried out with it being an old car parts replaced that virtually just fell off when my Painter was taking them off. Poor guy he said to me last week that he had hair at the beginning of this job and now he’s got nowt lol I said that’s what S2s are all about!! Photos to follow when I collect.

Comment

• Looking good and yes, they do cause you to pull your hair out!
                        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

• IMG_4741.JPG IMG_4742.JPG IMG_4743.JPG IMG_4744.JPG IMG_4740.JPG

Comment

• A few pics from picking my S2 up earlier this week, all I can say is WOW!! I know my friend Nik is good I just forgotten how good!! I always rated my S2 as a good example now it has to be one of the nicest out there. Am so happy with the end result cost quite a bit despite mates rates but 100% worth it

Comment

• IMG_4759.JPG IMG_4756.JPG IMG_4757.JPG IMG_4751.JPG IMG_4755.JPG

Comment

• Been out for a drive to Derwent tonight taking some photos and a Guy in a Audi A4 Avant asked if I was selling my car and how much I said no way lol just taking some pics as its been away 8 weeks getting sorted and he was very complimentary over my S2!!! I said am over the moon and he said I can see why and had a nice 5 min chat about the car

Comment

Working...
                                X