No announcement yet.

94 ABY Phantom Black Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think New Year grog has been playing a part here- this car ( and it did look a beaut) sold very soon after Coullstar got it-but he did put another set of wheels on just before he sold it, Avantgardes if I remember right. I've never seen the car up here so it may not have stayed in the NE of Scotland....

Comment

Yes a fuzzy head played a part . After reading it again I realised it was the original advert .. Doh...

Comment

I have the s8's from this car. Sadly the powder coating was done to a pretty poor standard and I'll be sending them off locally next mth to be redone
        Gav
        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Hi, yes it sold to a guy in Kintore that lived about 5min from my old house. We moved 6months ago so not seen it since.

I bought a 996 C4s after selling this and loved it but its been sadly been sold to buy a new roof conversion for the conservatory. I did get another cheaper toy and did think of a S2 estate as I love my fast estates however budget didn't dictate. Ended up with a Corrado VR6 Storm so not a bad ending.
          94-S2 Coupe ABY
          00-B5 RS4

Comment

Working...
          X