• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking great. That radiator install look OE
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

• It is a monster radiator! Looking forward to hearing this in some suitable demonstration videos

Comment

• Great work getting it ready, How did you hook up your new fans you still using OEM speed resistor?
        Would you recommend SOS Motorsport? Looking for a place to do some cage work so I can fit heated screen, power run and MOT in May/June

Comment

• Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
          Great work getting it ready, How did you hook up your new fans you still using OEM speed resistor?
          Would you recommend SOS Motorsport? Looking for a place to do some cage work so I can fit heated screen, power run and MOT in May/June
          Yes, for ease I used the stock 2 speed set up but swapped the switch for one that comes on at a lower temp than the old 2.8 one.
          I thought SOS were great, certainly seemed to have a knowledge of what they were doing and explained a lot of things to me. He seems to do a lot of actual race cars compared to just normal generic remaps which I took as a positive. I visited quite a few places before deciding on them and they ticked all my boxes and delivered on the day so no complaints from me.

Comment

• Love this build! Read through it at 4am when our 6 month old refused to sleep - pure inspiration!
            1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

• Originally posted by willg54 View Post
              Love this build! Read through it at 4am when our 6 month old refused to sleep - pure inspiration!
              Thanks mate, It's certainly caused me a few sleepless nights!!

Comment

• Great work on the build. A bit frustrating on the sensor, but like you say, it was a simple fix. The radiator build looks really well made also. Well done
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• Originally posted by ajax1976 View Post

Yes, for ease I used the stock 2 speed set up but swapped the switch for one that comes on at a lower temp than the old 2.8 one.
                  I thought SOS were great, certainly seemed to have a knowledge of what they were doing and explained a lot of things to me. He seems to do a lot of actual race cars compared to just normal generic remaps which I took as a positive. I visited quite a few places before deciding on them and they ticked all my boxes and delivered on the day so no complaints from me.
                  Thanks I will maybe give them a shout and see if they can help me out

Comment

Working...
                  X