• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in too matey

Comment

me too please count me in

Comment

yes i would like one,with DIY instructions.however i would also be insterested if the hoses came along as well but if not,ok.Let me know!
        cheers
        Vasilis

Comment

Any response to another possible group buy?

Comment

I meant to fit a catch tank last year but ran into other, slightly more serious problems

Mounting method needed improving too IMHO. Perhaps a method of clamping it to the strut brace could be integrated into the design? (A bit of C section extrusion of te correct inner dims, welded to the top of the tank with a pair of holes to attach to the brace or a pair of nuts and bolts to clamp the open end of the extrusion below the brace, for example.
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Catch tank thread links:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=878

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2909

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...oil+catch+tank
              Cheers'en, AndyC
              1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Mounting method needed improving too IMHO. Perhaps a method of clamping it to the strut brace could be integrated into the design?
                Andy do you mean like this??? :mischeif:

Chef

Comment

Sorry guys been flat out busy with other projects and not checked in here for a while

Also sold my 90Q a while back and been messing around with something smaller lightweight, rwd and supercharged

I still have 3 tanks left over from the original group buy

The mounting arranggementwas done like that as no-one could give a definative place for brackets.

This way you tywrap/cable tie to whatever is closest in your chosen position...

I can send out the last ones I have remaining, which will probably cover the current demand

I am off to Japan with work for 6-9 months in March though so another group buy would need to be organised pretty quick

As for fitting instructions, If I still had a car I would, but all you need is some PVC tubing from B&Q for the breathers, some cable ties to attach it and a length of hose to connect to the drain in the sump

Let me know who wants one of these 3 from the 1st batch

Cheers
                  Dom

Comment

You have PM

Comment

OK Guys,

Cheers for the PM`s

All the tanks that have been paid for have been sent out 1st class this morning

Thats all of them gone from the last batch

If there is enough demand I will get another batch done but it needs to be quick before I go to Japan

the other alternative is I have some similar tanks with no drain on them, in stock which I can send out straight away.

These provide an easier plumbing solution as you dont need the return fitting in the sump, but do not have the extra internal baffling of the last "S2" type I did

Thanks again and let me know either way

Cheers
                      Dom

Comment

Cheers again Dom!

Comment

Right as I have not heard anything from Sweeper or been paid for the tank

I Have one of the original ones still available

PM me if you want it and I`ll give you a paypall address by return

Cheers
                          Dom

Comment

I think Azman was looking for one Dom

Comment

Working...
                            X