No announcement yet.

S2 3B Running Gear, Gearbox, Diff, Subframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not heard anything either have offered to help in anyway if struggling also to go and collect/ meet for parts. Genuinely hope he’s going to be ok but getting to the point it’s holding my plans up now and with the lack of contact going to be being pushed into opening a dispute which is not what I really wanted...

Comment

No reply here either.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I haven't managed to get hold of him either.

Kit, if you are reading this I'm happy to come up and take the parts and send them on for you.
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I've just rung him for the first time and the phone went to voicemail.
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Right i don't want to do this but you've left me no choice but i've had enough of this Kit. If i don't get a response and my wishbones quickly you leave me no choice and there will be consequences for you! I know others are feeling the same way. So why not just get it sorted.
            Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 1 February 2020, 21:57.
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yes, quite dissapointing. I even made the payment as gift so for me it is just waiting for miracle.

Comment

Yes, health issues or not, this is not how to treat a trusting community....
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

There are several people who have paid by friends and family thinking Kit was all good and a friend, i'm one of them. He's been on here to know whats going on.

This episode on parts has been going on since end of November which is bad enough but the last time i waited 5 whole months for parts beginning May till end of September. I don't think anyone could accuse me of being impatient, in fact quite the opposite. I've given Kit loads of slack after hearing of his problems however I almost died last year whilst waiting yet still that didn't speed anything up.
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Anyone know where kit lives? I could probably pick my turbo up because I work all over the country

Comment

I do..... But won't be giving out addresses sorry.

If someone organises a consolidated list of all the stuff that is paid for, with evidence. I will go round to his house and get it all. Someone else will have to collect it all and distribute it. Tractor Dave??? So someone take the lead and make this super simple for me and ill have a go.....

Note : I will not answer any questions on this thread, or anywhere regarding Kit. Do not PM me.

This may sound short and rude but I simply do not have the time or head space to talk about other people's problems but feel for folk who have paid for stuff and are waiting. There is no excuse for selling stuff in November and not sending it out...... I see he has been on here too which concerns me........

No guarantees I can get anything, and I will not be packing items or posting etc

I suggest forum admins ban him from selling anything else.

PS. Tractor Dave has my email and tel number

Comment

Good plan Trist. We just need a volunteer to make a list.
                        Nothelle S2 Avant
                        Black Ur project
                        Ocianic Ur project gone
                        S2 Coupe project gone
                        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Yes good plan Trist.

How about of all those affected put there names here and we can go from there. In order of (1) to however many, Just add your name what you paid for and how much. you will need to provide proof of the PayPal transaction later But a list will make a good start.

1. Vorsprung durch Technik. Cast wishbones £150 payed via Friends and family
                          2. mackenzie50. Front Subframe cost ?? Colin just edit this and copy and paste.
                          Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 4 February 2020, 14:48.
                          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

2. mackenzie50. Front Subframe cost ??
                            3. Tango123 Rear subframe £40 deposit paid as gift.
                            Colin just edit this and copy and paste.

Comment

2. mackenzie50. Front Subframe cost ??
                              3. Tango123 Rear subframe £40 deposit paid as gift.
                              4. vr6peter flywheel 3B £120 PayPal
                              Colin just edit this and copy and paste.

Comment

Ok this isn't letting me add my details to above list but my order was for:
                                front subframe £170, power steering pipe £30, some assorted tie rods +postage-adding up to £250 paid as gift via Paypal.
                                Can a kind soul edit the list , cheers, Colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X