No announcement yet.

S2 3B Running Gear, Gearbox, Diff, Subframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get over it - You got your money back. Being grumpy and unhappy and moaning on here will sort nothing.

How much was your postage on the cooler - Ill get that sorted for you too

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post

Zero communication leaves me wondering whats happening how else should i conclude. Only found out about PayPal refund pending by complete fluke.

Kit should show some respect as i donated (gave away for free) a genuine mint 67k Stainless steel power steering pump cooler for Kits RS2 soon after he'd bought it saying just pay the postage thinking he's a mate. I liked his story about the car and how he bought it and wanted to help. Did i get the postage back for this kind gesture,...........No! Even with one gentle reminder it was ignored. So yes i am not happy at all!

Comment

Note : If folk continue to vent anger on this thread - I'll stop trying to help, as can't be bothered reading it - Simple as that.

Comment

I wouldn't stoop that low! Find yourself another whipping boy!!!! :corey:
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

You stooped low enough to moan about, which is pretty low if you don't actually want the money back.... I offered to get it back for you...

Whipping boy? I didn't ask you for a thing.....I was helping, I have no reason to........

I'm done - Well done VDT you total :corey:

Sorry chaps your on your own now, but you can be happy knowing VDT got his money back

Comment

So the others don't matter, they need their money too!!

You sure your right in the head? Grow up and take responsibility and own it instead of trying to pass the buck!!! :corey:
            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
            96 URS6 plus speck estate
            94 2.6 80 Avant
            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I didn't say they didn't matter... I asked for folk to stop moaning while I was trying to help, you called me a :corey:

What exactly should I own and be responsible for?

PS. It is you're not your in that instance

Comment

come on guys, no need for all this

Comment

^^ what he says
                  Perhaps I'm wrong but if Kit is unwell physically/mentaly and he is trying to return peoples money we should cut him some slack no-one knows whats gone on or why and we may never know but it won't help matters by sounding off.
                  I'm going to remain patient apologies if I've offended anybody.
                  just my 2p's worth.

Comment

Thank you Flyinsparks fo at least attempting to give me the benefit of the doubt. I've been working my through what's owed chronologically and have just about gotten things wrapped up. Some people have received refunds and some their part's, I've got about another half a dozen of so items to sort some of which are packaged so all being well I'll have dealt with this whole sorry debacle by the end of the weekend.

Very few people have any any idea how appalling my quality of life is (inc Tristan, so please don't start giving him grief, he never see's me in person so how he's suppose to have answers is beyond me) Anyway once I've sorted out those who are out of pocket I'm off. Going to flog all my car's as well as my house as sure as ***** I couldn't be anymore unhappy than I am ATM.

Oh....I offer to pay in full for that sodding pipe as well that courier fee's though that obviously seem to have escaped VDT, still it was ages ago and memory's aren't all ways the same.
                    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, health issues are the worst, and I understand that things like packaging stuff is not a priority if you feel terrible. So as I said, don’t bother with that diff packaging or anything, send the refund and I will be ok. Sunshine will come in your way eventually, don’t let the bad thoughts take control.

Comment

Originally posted by quattrito View Post
                        Sorry to hear that, health issues are the worst, and I understand that things like packaging stuff is not a priority if you feel terrible. So as I said, don’t bother with that diff packaging or anything, send the refund and I will be ok. Sunshine will come in your way eventually, don’t let the bad thoughts take control.
                        Thanks for the understanding post mate, much appreciated. As it happens your diff is one of the items that's pretty much ready to go if you'd still like it, the oil's been drained and I have a suitably strong box to put it in... Of course after this much time has gone by I can appreciate if you'd prefer a refund, I'll drop you a PM at some point today and we'll get things sorted one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post

Thanks for the understanding post mate, much appreciated. As it happens your diff is one of the items that's pretty much ready to go if you'd still like it, the oil's been drained and I have a suitably strong box to put it in... Of course after this much time has gone by I can appreciate if you'd prefer a refund, I'll drop you a PM at some point today and we'll get things sorted one way or another.
                          Ok, if so then send it. Send me PM how much I need to add for the courier.

Comment

Originally posted by maxiice View Post
                            Head still up for grab ?
                            For the time being no mate, I've still got half a dozen or so members to sort out and I'm also very unwell, that said if I do decide to sell it you have first refusal. Though if I can get myself functioning properly again I may have a home for it on one of my own projects. I'd like to build a 20VT C4 and given that I have two really good V6 cars to play with sat around doing nothing I'd like to think that the concept is at least feasible.

Comment

Just a quick update to this thread, I'd wanted to get the last few items dealt with and on their way at the start of this week however I've had to ****** about with Doc's appointments which has taken up all my spare time, I also find going over all the BS that's floating around in my head very hard to talk about and going over it all yet again invariably sends me on a downer for a day or so. That being said I've finally found a really good GP who's taking the host of issues I have seriously, be it physical problems or psychiatric demons, got an ENT appointment coming up soon to try and find out whats causing the horrendous Tinnitus I have to contend with, a full body CT scan to see why I can't digest food normally any longer and best of all he's so worried about my mental health he's fast tracked me to see a shrink. All in all I can finally see a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel as opposed to constant despair.

I don't drive at the moment as it wouldn't be fair to other road users, so getting too and from appointments has delayed getting anything dispatched, though that being said I should have a clear run for the rest of this week and all being well I'll be able to get everything wrapped up...At bloody last.

Thanks to all those member who have offered to help and be in touch to offer support, you know who you are chaps and I can't thank you enough.

Once I've gotten this cloud lifted from over me I'd like to embark upon a truly interesting VW/Audi crossover project to try and get my enthusiasm sparked once again, flogging my cars on whim would be extremely rash, especially my 1995 FSH MTM K26/7 converted RS2 is currently sat outside looking very sorry itself. The MTM conversion was done by GTi engineering for the cars first owner from new under warranty from Audi UK, supervised by the sadly departed Brian Rickets. Who incidentally also conducted the Nothelle 300BHP conversion on my long defunct (rot box) 3B S2 under the guise of his other business BRM. Even though the chuffing great K26/7 turbo 'only' boosts the outright BHP to around 360 BHP (well within the capabilities of a stock K24 7200) the ethos of the conversion was to provide a smoother power curve with considerably more torque across the rev range, one has to be very careful to avoid bouncing off the rev limiter in the first four gears. I have no intention of mucking about with the set up as it's far and away the the best RS2 I've driven, totally devoid of the abrupt lag that stock cars suffer from.

My Corrado G60 is also extremely dear to me, as like my RS2 is virtually irreplaceable, being one of a handful of low mileage,rust free and totally unmolested examples with no sunroof. I was very lucky to pick it up for £500 and aside from a charger rebuild and basic servicing owes me next nothing as I picked it up for £500 on 60K miles. Again I have no intentions of modifying this car in anyway, aside from tastefully upgrading to a black leather interior.

I'd like to do something completely different, like swap a G60 engine I currently have in an unfinished Runout model MK 2 GTI project into my B3 80 quattro using the Audi's 2.0 short stroke bottom end while returning the Golf to OE as from a resale point of view it would be easier to move on in stock form and decent Digifant motors are cheap as chips. Even more ambitious would be to build a 1.8 20 valve G60 for installation into my 80 and I have a good 1.8T unit tucked away. Anyway those are just some ideas I have knocking around my head when I'm feeling positive. I've also got two V6 C4's to play with, though maybe they'd be better left alone as their great cars in their own right and becoming increasing rare.

Anyway I should have sorted out the back log of parts by the end of this week. So we can move onto something positive.
                              Last edited by K Simmonds; 12 February 2020, 00:36.

Comment

Has anyone of you received anything?
                                Still waiting!

Comment

Working...
                                X