No announcement yet.

S2 3B Running Gear, Gearbox, Diff, Subframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Vorsprung durch Technik. Cast wishbones £150 payed via Friends and family
    2. mackenzie50. Front Subframe cost ??
    3. Tango123 Rear subframe £40 deposit paid as gift.
    4. vr6peter flywheel 3B £120 PayPal
    5. SteveH rear driveshafts. Paid in full.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

6. quattrito rear AYV diff. Paid 120£ by Paypal as gift. No postage cost was paid.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenzie50 View Post
        Ok this isn't letting me add my details to above list but my order was for:
        front subframe £170, power steering pipe £30, some assorted tie rods +postage-adding up to £250 paid as gift via Paypal.
        Can a kind soul edit the list , cheers, Colin.
        I'll sort it for you.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by quattrito View Post

2. mackenzie50. Front subframe £170, power steering pipe £30, assorted tie rods +postage £250 paid as gift via Paypal.
          6. quattrito rear AYV diff. Paid 120£ by Paypal as gift. No postage cost was paid.
          add - copy and paste
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

7. flyinsparks 3B cams £150 paypal
            Colin just edit this and copy and paste.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyinsparks View Post
              7. flyinsparks 3B cams £150 paypal
              Colin just edit this and copy and paste.
              Racerguy381 Wagner replica manifold with postage paid $146.01 USD PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AudiSimba- ABY Alternator bracket £50, Thermostat housing £15, £10 postage- £75.00 paid via paypal gift

Comment

Guys there’s light at the end of the tunnel my parts have arrived at a local parcel depot which il collect when I’m home.
                  Had a call from kit earlier in the week he has got some help from others with the parts so would like to think it will all be resolved soon so hang in there

Comment

Lucky you, i had to check my PayPal just now and can see I had a refund form Kit on the 4 feb payment pending till the13 feb. No message from Kit to tell me what he'd done - nothing!! So did volunteering to make a list black list me?!

Any one else received a refund pending?
                    94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

An odd conclusion to come too.... And extremely unlikely VDT. Either the item was lost, broken or not good enough to sell. Be happy you got your money back..... A fair few others have had refunds AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
                        An odd conclusion to come too.... And extremely unlikely VDT.
                        Zero communication leaves me wondering whats happening how else should i conclude. Only found out about PayPal refund pending by complete fluke.

Kit should show some respect as i donated (gave away for free) a genuine mint 67k Stainless steel power steering pump cooler for Kits RS2 soon after he'd bought it saying just pay the postage thinking he's a mate. I liked his story about the car and how he bought it and wanted to help. Did i get the postage back for this kind gesture,...........No! Even with one gentle reminder it was ignored. So yes i am not happy at all!

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Well, I've received NOTHING at all...and I'm owed more than anyone on the above list. Maybe the police should be informed as I have been really understanding but now I'm really angry and I've had £250 stolen from me. THEFT

Comment

Am pleased am not part of this mess but all I can say is I’ve met Kit twice and he’s come across as a genuine nice guy proper petrol head who loves his Audis but in the last 2 years has suffered a great deal with health problems. I just hope as an outsider to this that everyone gets sorted and Kit is ok. He’s constantly logging in so not sure what is happening.

Comment

I think I would be happy with refund, have not received it though, so if you read this send me back the money for AYV diff for which I paid on 28th November.

mackenzie50 send me message about the parts which you bought from him, I am glad to help you with that subframe and what else did you “bought” from him, cover the postage now and you can pay me when you receive a refund. Somehow I can help, if you need.

Comment

Thanks David, will bear that in mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X