No announcement yet.

breaking aby s2 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for driver doorcard -with all clips whole - its for an avant - do not know if they are different from the the coupe ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bosscat View Post
      Looking for driver doorcard -with all clips whole - its for an avant - do not know if they are different from the the coupe ??
      I do have coupe/avant crossover stuff but i'm fairly certain the doorcards are different, as are the doors.

Comment

Rear driveshafts?
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Bosscat
          Avant door is about half the size of the coupe door!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

Rear suspension legs (complete) still available?

Comment

Hi,

Do you still have parts for sale?

Thanks,

Comment

Do you have any original floor mats?

Comment

Originally posted by Guslotti View Post
                  Hi,

Do you still have parts for sale?

Thanks,
                  PM'd.

Comment

Originally posted by HuwSy View Post
                    Do you have any original floor mats?
                    Good question!
                    Not certain to be honest so i'll have to check on a few of the shelves for those.

Comment

• Doyou have Aby airbox to offer?

Comment

• Went down to garage last night to have stuff ready to move this morning. Couldn't face the weight of carrying all the running gear etc etc etc so bottled it and did light stuff so ive go a van full of numerous sets of boot carpets, headliners(both S2 and UR) and a variety of plastic trims(too many to even look at let alone sort). I'll get this lot emptied today and might try and shift a few panels tonight, then i can get through with the heavy stuff easier.

Comment

• S2TORNADO would you have a coupe headlining (sunroof type)? .. if so condition, colour & price please.. also need black leather door cards for coupe..must be good condition.. thanks..Condor...
                          :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Condor View Post
                            S2TORNADO would you have a coupe headlining (sunroof type)? .. if so condition, colour & price please.. also need black leather door cards for coupe..must be good condition.. thanks..Condor...
                            Ive definitely got an S2 Coupe sunroof headliner, not sure of the condition though till i get them all out. As for leather door cards, there weren't any in that garage and i can't remember if ive got any elsewhere. Ive got some S2 Coupe doorcards in the loft but i can't remember if they're leather, only that they've got carbon trim, hence them being at the house!

Comment

• Sorry for late reply... can you take a look at the headlining please... if it's a good un I may well be interested... and black leather coupe door cards needed , again must be good condition..maybe PM me. thanks Al.////.
                              :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

• Thermo housing?
                                Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                                20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X