No announcement yet.

Project Avant N300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily i caught the oil pressure switch weeping in time before it gave up on me out on a drive somewhere, as i have heard has happened to many people before.
    New Lucas oil pressure switch and coolant hoses changed whilst i was in there.

Last edited by Farhazaftab786g; 18 August 2023, 19:09.
    Emerald Green ABY Coupé
    RS2+ Spec
    @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

The fuel filter was next to be ticked off the list. The awkward positioning on the Avant means they are often overlooked. The 2003 markings just show how long it has been since the last replacement.
      The job itself replacing the filter wasn't too bad lowering the tank gives access to the pinch bolt which holds the filter. The problem i had was sealing the new copper washers which took 5 attempts to stop leaking. Buzzing the banjo bolt tight with a impact done the trick.

Last edited by Farhazaftab786g; 18 August 2023, 19:11.
      Emerald Green ABY Coupé
      RS2+ Spec
      @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

After the full service, new NGK BKR7EIX spark plugs, Fuchs titan oil, oil fuel and air filters it was time to give her a good clean then fill up some shell V power and go for a drive.

Emerald Green ABY Coupé
        RS2+ Spec
        @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

Starter motor replaced today as old one was playing up. Fairly straight forward to replace just the top bolt was abit of a pain.

Emerald Green ABY Coupé
          RS2+ Spec
          @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

The S2 will be up for sale in the coming weeks, if anyone is interested drop me a PM. I will consider PX with a B7 RS4 Avant
            Emerald Green ABY Coupé
            RS2+ Spec
            @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

Working...
            X