Each end is a new beginning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sküll View Post
    Is it aftermarket rearview mirror or is it from another car? My point is to find out, where did you get it from, because it looks very cool and I would like to have one too.

I have also one question about switches. Did you buy taxi and funk buttons from scrapy or from shop? I saw a nice box on table and I thought maybe you have bought them from somewhere and maybe you can tell me, how much they cost as a new part.

Btw, your ride looks amazing.

Comment

• hello.

the mirror is from a 2004 S4...

i bought the buttons new from audi, something like 30€ each.
      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Hi, first off great job, car looks amazing, only wish I had the time and patience to do something like this

Just a quick question for you; I've been trying to find the competition badge you have shown earlier on in the thread, and can't seem to get hold of one anywhere, any of the websites that I can find seem to be sold out. Could you point me in the right direction as to where I may find one? or even if you have a spare lying about let me know?

cheers, niall

Comment

• AAAAA+++++++++ Rok!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sküll View Post

Well, there is so much chrome on the car, it really feels oldschool, so i think i will add more chrome.

Like said, more chrome coming
            Top man, I agree, and BTW its not chrome its stainless

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

Comment

• stainless just on the bumpers

elsewhere either chromed (plastic or metal) or aluminium.
              Last edited by Skull; 26 October 2011, 19:33.
              Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Originally posted by niall4313 View Post
                Hi, first off great job, car looks amazing, only wish I had the time and patience to do something like this
                Just a quick question for you; I've been trying to find the competition badge you have shown earlier on in the thread, and can't seem to get hold of one anywhere, any of the websites that I can find seem to be sold out. Could you point me in the right direction as to where I may find one? or even if you have a spare lying about let me know?
                cheers, niall
                hello

they are nla at audi, and they are very difficult to find around. maybe you will find one on ebay.de, but you must be persistent as they are rare. we should find someone to make a replica badge...
                Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Ha thats what I had thought, I will keep looking, your thread has inspired me to start a project of my own so I may have more questions for you in the future

Comment

• sure, im here to help
                    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Skull Great car, where do you hunt for all these goodies?

Comment

• hello.

I spent a fortune on ebay.de
                        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• Long time did not visited your thread.

You got golden hands, briliant mind, and fat wallet

As I see, there's still no 2xAIRBAG dashboard?
                          but you have >1995 door panels already. What are you planing on that?

p.s. maybe you got some manual or wiring diagram, how to connect automatic AC?

Comment

• hey!

im looking around for the 2xairbag dash, but they are hard to find...

i dont have a diagram, but there should be info on this topic on audifiber.de (ex meckisforum)

Audi Quattro WR

Comment

• you mean - hard to find with place (hole) for dash sensor (for auto-AC), or it's doesn't matter?

O you mean with complete set, with unbroken passenger's airbag etc.?

Comment

• Do you have a pinout for the FUNK switch?
                                Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                                Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                                X