buiding a 350+ BHP audi S2 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,

It's been sold. Too much costs coming again and again. Too bad. It's sold to my garage, maybe I'll buy it when I have the money to fix everything if he still has him. The small pin on the custom fly wheel broke off, the timing went bad, ECU got damaged, turbo got overheated and damaged. Some sort of chain reaction. So it's fixed with an OEM flywheel, other ECU etc. but a new turbo and all is just becoming too much. Cars are fun but you need time and money to keep them going... It was an awesome project but well... Total costs were € 40k+ and another setback like that was just the limit.

Too bad. I still want that car so bad but it's just stupid and unaffordable. If anyone is interested, it'll be for sale for somewhere around €10k. A lot of it is fine, but it needs a new turbo, bigger IC, other exhaust, other ignition system and some smaller maintenance.

Comment

Oh, how sad. I always hate it, when someone is giving up his project car, so much heart, work and money in it.

Comment

nice project joris
        p.s. cabletree=wireloom
        audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
        TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
        AEM W/M injection

Comment

crap,i'm to late,dont see the other post
          audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
          TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
          AEM W/M injection

Comment

Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
            crap,i'm to late,dont see the other post
            Yeah, too bad eh. Thnx anyway

Comment

Well, some time has passed (understatement) and I rebought the car two years ago. The entire project has been overdone sort of. The car has been fully repainted, engine completely rebuilt. A Garrett GTX2867R Gen2 turbo is installed, together with a 6 speed gearbox, larger watercooler, VEMS, wagner IC etc. etc. and it currently runs at 404HP. So it is still alive
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 4 photos.
              Last edited by Joris; 26 September 2021, 15:11.

Comment

Well done, good numbers.
                sigpic_________
                Rob

Comment

Working...
                X