No announcement yet.

Tdi quattro avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex sorted out my black leather recaro's today, they have now been fitted with the heated seat elements out of the urs6 seats I had recently. Can't believe how new he's made the seats look and look forward to getting them in the car but that may be a while yet so they can sit in my hallway or spare room for the time being. I will get some pictures when I can find a camera to do it with.

Gearbox mounts are being copied for the car so I can finish off getting that in and sorted, the engine bays been done.

Just wish it was closer to work on, if I get a chance to work on it I end up having to spend out on fuel to get to northampton which soon add's up.

Found somemore hid kits at home from previous projects so I may well do the fogs to match the headlights.

Comment

pete been thinking about hids,you got a spare set?

Comment

yes I had a couple of sets. I will find out a good pair and let you know mate. If you ain't got hids on your car and you have ellipsoids you are seriously missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
          yes I had a couple of sets. I will find out a good pair and let you know mate. If you ain't got hids on your car and you have ellipsoids you are seriously missing out.
          il leave it with you bro i want a bolt on kit ready to go

Comment

yeah its easy to fit to one of these and one of the best upgrades you can do. I'll see if I can have a look tomorrow after i've been to the hospital.

After talking with a couple of people today, if I was doing it again I would be very tempted to bang a pd 130 engine into this if I re-done it. Just so much scope for upgrade and a quick engine straight out the box.

Comment

Hid's in a Quattro maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
                Hid's in a Quattro maybe ?

This has hid's just a shame that some scum stole it and from what I know its never been found.

Comment

This has hid's just a shame that some scum stole it and from what I know its never been found.
                  Is it something you an sort out ?

Comment

yeah its easy to fit hid's to yours. Just gotta get it sprayed first

Comment

yeah its easy to fit hid's to yours. Just gotta get it sprayed first
                      Jeff needs to pull his finger out then lol

Comment

True, well going to strip yours on friday now. Need some boxes for the parts.

Comment

True, well going to strip yours on friday now. Need some boxes for the parts.
                          I have had stupid quotes of 3k + vat to have it dipped witch I think is to expensive .

But I'll keep trying to find a price I'm happy with paying .

Oh can you bring my 44mm tial waste gate back with you from Johnybravo's when you pop down .

Comment

I have had stupid quotes of 3k + vat to have it dipped witch I think is to expensive .

But I'll keep trying to find a price I'm happy with paying .

Oh can you bring my 44mm tial waste gate back with you from Johnybravo's when you pop down .
                            ok will do, I need to know what to do tho as i'd be doing a complete strip on the car on friday. You should be able to get it done cheaper. I did find somewhere a while ago that was less but I can't remember which company now.

Comment

ok will do, I need to know what to do tho as i'd be doing a complete strip on the car on friday. You should be able to get it done cheaper. I did find somewhere a while ago that was less but I can't remember which company now.

Looks like the swb is out he window the 80 2door is sold now .

Strip the hole engine bay as I might end up having it soda blasted if I can't get the dipping done for the right price .

Lets hope jeff comes up with something.

Comment

Looks like the swb is out he window the 80 2door is sold now .

Strip the hole engine bay as I might end up having it soda blasted if I can't get the dipping done for the right price .

Lets hope jeff comes up with something.
                                http://bbs.scoobynet.com/projects-40...-and-cons.html

Ok well if you and jeff can decide what you want to do as I don't have the money to drive up without knowing exactly whats needed to be done and if you can let me know asap

Comment

Working...
                                X