No announcement yet.

My Audi S2 coupè Version 2 - full restore - Red rocket from Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an awesome build! I was searching for 01E linkage solutions and stumbled on this, had to read everything! Great attention to detail and fabrication skills

I'm very interested in your linkage modification as I've got a FWD 01E from a TDI A6 with linkage, and a car running an 01A FWD so the shifter is ready to go also! Do you have any rough dimensions of how far it needs extending? I'm thinking maybe I put in a spline joint that I can adjust + turn when I fit the gearbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilkorin View Post
      This is an awesome build! I was searching for 01E linkage solutions and stumbled on this, had to read everything! Great attention to detail and fabrication skills

I'm very interested in your linkage modification as I've got a FWD 01E from a TDI A6 with linkage, and a car running an 01A FWD so the shifter is ready to go also! Do you have any rough dimensions of how far it needs extending? I'm thinking maybe I put in a spline joint that I can adjust + turn when I fit the gearbox
      Thank you. There are many versions of those linkages. The best way is to attach it to the gearbox and look under the gear lever. Adjust the gear lever to its vertical straight and see if you need to extend or shorten the tube. I had to extend the tube 40mm and twist the end around. You have some adjustment under the gear lever aswell. The short arm that goes over the gearbox had to be spaced up with a couple of washers.

Comment

• The car is nearly done. I got plates for the car and I have done some driving this summer. I will post the pictures from the last year some time. Maybe someon will answer my survey regarding a subject I have at the university (NTNU), I will draw a prize for a gift card with a value of NOK 1,000 in the online store to someone who answers! The winner will be drawn on Friday 23.10. Link to survey: https://forms.gle/4KiQWcmQHErS4ZZE9

Link to online store: https://kustom3dprototyping.com

Comment

Working...
        X