Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeper S2 Avant +400HP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great work, the power curve looks good. I would be less worried about peak figures and more on how well it drives.
    Greg

    S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

    '93 Coupe with a few tweeks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kiku View Post
      Engine hp i believe? With WMI or only e98?
      Yes engine hp.

      No WMI but Shell Vpower RON/Octane 100 with 5%ethanol.
      Last edited by Jonas_R; 4th November 2019, 15:54.
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

      A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

      Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
        Great work, the power curve looks good. I would be less worried about peak figures and more on how well it drives.
        It drives really great, and power delivery feels very smooth all the way.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

        A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

        Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

        Comment


        • Im thinking that you should be satisfied with this also! Good work Jonas! (:
          1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
          *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
          1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post

            It drives really great, and power delivery feels very smooth all the way.
            Excellent stealth wagon a lot more power than your average van

            Comment


            • Nice results, good job!
              Nice to see a someone using a similar setup as mine
              Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
              http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

              Comment


              • Originally posted by k.alle View Post
                Nice results, good job!
                Nice to see a someone using a similar setup as mine
                Thanks.

                Are you also running a iroz billet rs2 turbo or just something similar?

                It would be nice to have "magic juice", but e100 will have to do for now.
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

                A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

                Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

                Comment


                • Nice result! What is the specs of that turbo?

                  Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
                  Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
                  BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
                  BMW 740iA e38 - Project

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post

                    Thanks.

                    Are you also running a iroz billet rs2 turbo or just something similar?

                    It would be nice to have "magic juice", but e100 will have to do for now.
                    You're welcome.
                    Not from iroz, it's from Vidar on here.
                    RS2 turbo with billet compressor wheel and cutback exhaust wheel.
                    I made a thread with my dyno results if you want to have a look.

                    What would magic juice be?
                    Is e100 = ethanol 100% ?
                    Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                    http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by k.alle View Post

                      You're welcome.
                      Not from iroz, it's from Vidar on here.
                      RS2 turbo with billet compressor wheel and cutback exhaust wheel.
                      I made a thread with my dyno results if you want to have a look.

                      What would magic juice be?
                      Is e100 = ethanol 100% ?
                      No sorry by e100 i meant Shell VPower RON/Octane 100 with 5% ethanol.

                      By magic juice is just refering to the the 85% ehtanol flexi fuel that you have in Sweden.

                      I will have a look in your thread.
                      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

                      A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

                      Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jonas_R View Post

                        No sorry by e100 i meant Shell VPower RON/Octane 100 with 5% ethanol.

                        By magic juice is just refering to the the 85% ehtanol flexi fuel that you have in Sweden.

                        I will have a look in your thread.
                        OK, quite confusing for us up north with e100
                        I thougth you had E85 down there?
                        You live and learn I guess.

                        Anyway, you did push 400+ hp on petrol.
                        That's 5-6% increase from theoretical max of 380 hp on standard RS2 turbo IIRC.
                        Maybe you were expecting more like 10-15%?
                        Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                        http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by k.alle View Post

                          OK, quite confusing for us up north with e100
                          I thougth you had E85 down there?
                          You live and learn I guess.

                          Anyway, you did push 400+ hp on petrol.
                          That's 5-6% increase from theoretical max of 380 hp on standard RS2 turbo IIRC.
                          Maybe you were expecting more like 10-15%?
                          Yeah sorry about the confusion on the petrol.

                          No E85 in Denmark for some strange reason.

                          But yeah I was expecting in the 420 hp range, but we tried 1.9 bar of boost and that was not very smooth so we went back to 1.75 bar which was much better.
                          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

                          A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

                          Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X