(1) 323959455A
    electric fan / also use:
    250/150W 305MM 893 906 232 191 927 907 / WR,GV
    (1) 443959455H

electric fan
    700W 352MM / KW (sport quattro swb)
    (1) 165959455AE

electric fan / also use:
    350/250W 305MM BOSCH 893 906 232 191 927 907 1H0 906 233 357 972 742 B / WX,MB,RR
    audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
    TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
    AEM W/M injection

Comment

Ok cheers. Do you find your fan running while driving on track or only when in traffic?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
        Ok cheers. Do you find your fan running while driving on track or only when in traffic?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk
        on track i'm not sure because there is much noise with driving on full throttle
        next time on track i will check this with a dash light connected to the fan wire
        with slow trafic i notice that the fan works sometime.
        my cooling is perfect but with my twincharged setup the supercharger stands for the radiator so less cooling so the fan need to work a little harder as a standaard car

sorry speedfr38ky,little off topic
        audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
        TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
        AEM W/M injection

Comment

Hey no worries. FYI, we have found a refurbed stock rs2 radiator with kenlow fan to be an ideal setup. Absolutely no issues with cooling. In fact we arent even needing to run waterless coolant. There is no need. The sister car had a thicker custom radiator made but in fact it was unnecessary.

Comment

Nice, at 600ps, a little over my target and in a lighter car, this is gonna be a serious Weapon of Mass Road Destruction. Do you have any more build pics of the undercarriage and general putting togetherness. I'm definitely going to want to see this in the flesh. Bring on the spring & summer games...

I can see in a couple of weeks I'm gonna be nudging Dave in the ribs when he's mapping my car "...just a little bit more, go on she'll take it... BOOM!!"
            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
            RS2 - LHD on the road again
            RS2 - reduced to component parts
            RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Cardcrash, hows yours coming along?

Regrettably Ive lost all the pics from my old phone they didnt transfer when I synced a new one so lost all the undercarriage shots. All I can say is it looked pretty badass and everything looked new and purposeful. The car was completely re stonechipped on the whole underchassis, with new fuel lines, and twin pumps installed. It had refurbed S2 subframes front and rear on mine to be able to fit the kwv3 suspension and roll bar setup.
              Im pretty OCD when it comes to attention to detail. Im glad to have got Quattrocoachworks to do the build for me. Little things like removing unnecessary wiring and hiding cables all add up and neaten up the whole package.

When yours is done will arrange a meet up as you suggested and compare notes.
              In terms of mapping im very much limited by the size of intercooler as I didnt want to butcher the oem look and cut the bumper etc. We may look at a twin setup down the line but id like to enjoy the car as is. 600ps would be nice figure to hit. Luckily this can be boosted as my car and the sister car of john wain are running flex fuel sensors to allow us to bung in E85 to take it to 700ps.
              Just a shame these projects take time and incurr delays especially at the final stages but hey ho thats just the way these things go. Theyre never straight forward hence why ive kept out of the way and not thought about it too much. The wait is painful otherwise. Haha.
              Last edited by speedfr38ky; 7 February 2016, 16:33.

Comment

Some other pics. Car has odd wheels as the BBS are being detailed.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by speedfr38ky; 7 February 2016, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr38ky View Post
                  Hey Cardcrash, hows yours coming along?
                  Final stages, I think... been thinking that for some time though...

Regrettably Ive lost all the pics from my old phone they didnt transfer when I synced a new one so lost all the undercarriage shots.
                  That is horribly unfortunate, you'll just have to take some more!

When yours is done will arrange a meet up as you suggested and compare notes.
                  Yeah well I'm sure they'll be a few chances for some of us to meet up and drool over each others cars. Let's hope for another sunny summer!

600ps would be nice figure to hit. Luckily this can be boosted as my car and the sister car of john wain are running flex fuel sensors to allow us to bung in E85 to take it to 700ps.
                  I'm not using E85 but I will have some means of boost control.

Just a shame these projects take time and incurr delays especially at the final stages but hey ho thats just the way these things go. Theyre never straight forward hence why ive kept out of the way and not thought about it too much. The wait is painful otherwise. Haha.
                  Hmm, tell me about it, originally my car was planned for a few mods to be ready in MAY of last year.... so much for that plan
                  Last edited by cardcrash; 7 February 2016, 17:46.
                  RS2 Saloon replica
                  A4 1.8T
                  sigpic

Comment

Almost there now!

Had a good catch up with Ish yesterday. Car is in need of slightly wider 8.5J barrels which i'm ordering from Germany, the car has to have the mineral oil swapped for fully synthetic, then the car is all mine to run in until dyno mapping in spring time.
                    It has been a little while to wait for this project with a few unforseen delays but it really is something i'm so glad I trusted Quattro Coachworks with. Seeing the car yesterday the attention to detail and pride in the workmanship its second to none. No corners cut. Ive trusted Ish with money, parts and labour and had my back turned pretty much the whole time. I've never once had any problem. A rarity these days where money and things of value are concerned. Any way enough of the love story. If you know then you know.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by speedfr38ky; 27 February 2016, 10:42.

Comment

Nice motor......

Comment

Almost there now!

It has been a little while to wait for this project with a few unforseen delays but it really is something i'm so glad I trusted Quattro Coachworks with. Seeing the car yesterday the attention to detail and pride in the workmanship its second to none. No corners cut. Ive trusted Ish with money, parts and labour and had my back turned pretty much the whole time. I've never once had any problem. A rarity these days where money and things of value are concerned. Any way enough of the love story. If you know then you know.
                        Pretty much the same story with me. I'd just about stopped begging for update pictures when Will today sends me this, with the caption "Your car's mapped" just to wind me up...

That's just mean!! But whoever's GTR that is has one serious rocket!!
                        RS2 Saloon replica
                        A4 1.8T
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha. That's a bit cheeky isn't it. Whats yours waiting for now? thought it was near enough sorted?

Comment

Loom and some interior/dash mods, I assume, I'm justing waiting now until I get a message to go up and finalise a few things. I managed to put it to the back of my mind again until I got this!!
                            RS2 Saloon replica
                            A4 1.8T
                            sigpic

Comment

Its things like waiting on custom looms and little bits that take their toll on build time. Frustrating I know but like you say best to sit tight and forget about it.

Comment

Ish is lucky his loom supplier is excellent
                                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                                Indigo ABY coupé
                                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X