No announcement yet.

To swb or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally spent a few hours on the shell this week loads of welding and trimming . Getting almost to back on wheels state to remove engine and weld bay up and test fit my 3b . Got kinda sidelined with the old internet in the week . Always chuck bids on things that interest me . I always put the highest bid on and forget about it rather than get in a bidding war and won a few things the largest item being a Audi 90 2.3 e so went and collected that been garaged for 5 plus years but now the dilemma of keep as one or break?....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Well funny how time flies when you having fun ,where's this year gone ?finally got a spare couple of days to dig the swb and cracked on , fully stripped my white s2 cut it up and baled the remainder first , chucked the swb on the ramp removed the front mechanics complete then cut the tunnel out as by the time I d cut and modify the coupe floor thought I may as well use the s2 tunnel so did that bolted it in for now as think I may adjust it for the exhaust to go higher then put the s2 running gear in . Sadly that's all I had time for as had other things to do but got more time off over Christmas so will mod the rear floor then weld it all together forever

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Out with the old and .....

Comment

In with the new
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Then back to it’s temporary home

Comment

very nice

Comment

Right got the day off tomorrow so gonna do another full day on the car so trim the rear end up from the s2 to fit to the coupe I think also people think I should remove the battery tray from the current place and fit it it the rear end?

Comment

Well actually got about 2 hours today after fixing other people’s cars and van so unpicked a few things of my white rear end ready for the conversion

Comment

Well back to work today so rebuilt an abs pump on a sales car then had my own customer work to do which was electrical fault which was a nightmare but spent 1/2 hour on my Audi and half

Comment

Well loads of grinding and drilling in preparation for the 2 weeks I have off to perhaps get the old girl fully converted to 4wd and perhaps start making the cage . Other jobs this week included getting my car back from insurance repair and detailing it while it was in there so that’s looks box fresh ready for the winter snow

Comment

Oh and we picked up another semi classic Audi at work they saved for me but the driver dropped it off the lorry so pictures will follow once Ive assessed the damage

Comment

On dear. You really do need to educate your staff about how precious these old Audi 's are
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Sadly not my staff I m the minion of the group lol well the rx8 Carbon prop landed on the bonnet as it was lifted of for the icing on the cake this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X