No announcement yet.

Audi s2 with a few updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I just saw that it is in fact a 0A3. I have similar plans, i.e. mating that tranny to S2-uprights. May I ask, where you got these beautiful drive shaft adapters from?

Cheers,

Gilbert

Comment

hehe its a gearbox from rs4 b7. yeah its a beutifull set i got from alex (error on s2forum). he does the whole kit you saw in the pictures. for the driveshaft i gonna use 4B0407271AS ist a audi a6 multitronic ones just needs outer cv joins from s2. best thing i bought

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for the part number! Another thing: By how much did you shorten the drive shaft (Kardanwelle)? My shaft is the 1600mm one from the five speed S2, but I have not investigated about how much to cut yet. Around 100mm, no?

Cheers,

Gilbert

Comment

i messured the gearbox lenght on both gearboxes and shortended it. dont remember exactly but i think it was 5.5 cm. i also have a 5 speed propshaft.

Comment

Glad you got the parts fitted Rik
            I wasn't sure if it would be necessary to trim the shifter box on the S2, as the tunnel is wider. But looks like it is required so I will change the kit to make it fit - sorry about this
            The 0A3 is 28mm longer than the 01E. It would be really useful if you can measure the difference between 0A3 and 01A

Gilbert here is a link to the kit I can supply
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              Glad you got the parts fitted Rik
              I wasn't sure if it would be necessary to trim the shifter box on the S2, as the tunnel is wider. But looks like it is required so I will change the kit to make it fit - sorry about this
              The 0A3 is 28mm longer than the 01E. It would be really useful if you can measure the difference between 0A3 and 01A

Gilbert here is a link to the kit I can supply
              not a problem fitting the shifter. i fought also that the tunnel is wider but trimming dint take so long just aroung 2 minutes so does not bother me... well it depens on what flywheel you going to run i think becouse of the spacer between the gearbox.
              so 3b propshaft =1600mm
              aby propshaft=1565mm
              spacer for the flywheel=8mm
              difference you messured from 01E to 0A3=28mm

1600-1565-8+28=55mm for running it with a single mass flywheel

Comment

Great thanks for confirming that mate
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Winter time is over so in a few weeks will start again on the s2. Need to know what adapters or what is the best to fit an8 fittings for the stock 3b fuel steel lines. Was searching but didn't find anything. Also need a Aby oil cooler setup so if anybody has something give me a shout. Few parts waiting to install. Is it a good idea to but a catch can return line to the block?

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Another batch of parts arrived

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Oil pump has written made in germany or korea?
                      1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                      *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                      1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

• its made in germany

Comment

• The box looks like from Laso oilpump. One can not buy new OEM oilpump any longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
                            The box looks like from Laso oilpump. One can not buy new OEM oilpump any longer.
                            yes its laso pump and way cheaper then the OEM. they are also used by PKM here in germany so i think quality is ok.you can buy new OEM made in korea or china from audi tradition.
                            3b one cost 371,28 euro
                            http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...MPE&model=0001
                            aby/adu/aan one 595euro.
                            http://trshop.audi.de/konakart/Selec...MPE&model=0001

Comment

• Jep, couple of years ago i bought new AAN pump from Audi ~480€ was the price with discount. On the pump was written Made in Korea :/ .
                              1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                              *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                              1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

• kinda funny to put 20 procent on top alone becouse its on tradition site.

Comment

Working...
                                X