No announcement yet.

Audi s2 with a few updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they do only the 3b version. some of forum members run 3b pump on aan engines and cut the tensioner of the pump. i dont know if they work with the aby timing belt covers.
    you can read about it https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-sedan-project

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl
      That's an awesome site - need google translate though. Some great goodies on there.
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

• also got the crankshaft and the flywheel zero balanced. my new flywheel had a 17g unbalance and the surface was not straight the engine builder said it was 0,15mm out of straightness.. is that normal ??

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
          i think in local part shop its cheaper you can try ordering with data from here http://www.laso.de/suche/?mainsearch=95180126
          Thanks, but i dont think that i find a dealer here in Czech republic LASO dont sell this pump directly from their website?

Shuriken: Which ones?
          Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

• Ok, I think I worked that out from the website. Thanks very much.
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_ View Post

Thanks, but i dont think that i find a dealer here in Czech republic LASO dont sell this pump directly from their website?

this one uses laso pump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XljSOExUIE

Comment

• Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                Do they do one for the ABY?
                No. 3B oilpump can be used with ABY tensioner system after modification: some grinding on the pump body needed.

Exactly as mentioned already.

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl View Post
                  also got the crankshaft and the flywheel zero balanced. my new flywheel had a 17g unbalance and the surface was not straight the engine builder said it was 0,15mm out of straightness.. is that normal ??
                  Dis-balance sounds about right. I assume that the flywheel has been machined out of OEM NG/AAR or 7A flywheel and the factory disbalance is told to be 19g.

Not sure about the surface deviation though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_ View Post
                    We are talking about Laso oilpump. I have bought the such one for by build too. If I understand correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by S2central.net View Post

That's an awesome site - need google translate though. Some great goodies on there.
                      That carbon inlet manifold is a thing of beauty.

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
                        We are talking about Laso oilpump. I have bought the such one for by build too. If I understand correctly.
                        I know I mean which cars used LASO pump U wrote about some beast cars here

Comment

• I was just talking about a couple of cars with big turbos and such pumps in my country

Comment

• Why not to take apart new Driveshafts

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by _ShurikeN View Post
                              I was just talking about a couple of cars with big turbos and such pumps in my country
                              I know, i understand you, i just only want to know which cars...Thats all

Riki : Nice, new shafts for 0A3 ?

Comment

• Bb or jb turbo? I believe its k27 with SS hotside?
                                1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
                                *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
                                1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Comment

Working...
                                X