• Show
Clear All

Great thread and project am liking this one a lot!! Very nice S2

Comment

Liking this a lot , keep the pics coming
      Gav
      S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but you had an S2 from Kaunas right? What happened to it?

Comment

That's right I had that one for a year or so. It had multiple repairs on the back and it wasn't the best repair so under the sealant everything was rotten had a rear quarter changed and both sills ware dent and also welded. In the end decided to swap the chassis and sold it to a friend of mine.

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Don't tell me you are switching to BMW also Bogdan.
            Your S2 was really nice i am sure it's new owner will really enjoy it. Sad to see you had to sell it though. No more S2's around here except the 3b from Suceava.

Comment

Great thread! Nice little mods and an S2 in A1 condition! Spot on!! Enjoy mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spent some quality time with my wife.. Just forgot to tell that wanted to pick up few parts for me.. Ended up getting a bit more that intended

Comment

After driving the car for some time the first problems started.. Getting coolant temperature warning, heating does not work, exhaust started to rattle big time. Need to change brakes as the tüv will not approve the big brakes.. Nevertheless I'm glad that I bought the car.. Few parts waiting to be but on the car and will start to tidy th harness in the car..

Comment

What exhaust is that and how much?
                    1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

It's Fox exhaust. Cost around 750 euro.

Comment

u should have painted the lower black part in silver too, it gives the RS2 look

nice work
                        S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

Hehe I like the stock paintwork so didn't even think about it..

Comment

calipers

hi!what calipers do you using on your car?i have original on my car but it doesent do the job/trandared

Comment

At the time I got 8 pot brakes with 365mm disks from rs6 on front and some custom 300mm brakes.. You can't even imagine how great it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X