Audi s2 with a few updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calipers

is there any easier way to get better brakes?its hard to get Rs calipers...upgrades from any other Audis?or VW:s?

Comment

I think Porsche 6 pot brakes from Tuareg are cheap and good. Rs2 calipers are overpriced.

Gesendet von meinem EVA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Does that mean that the TUV regs mean you have to go back to 280mm discs and the oem front calipers, or can you go 'back' to 323mm and Porsche calipers from an RS2 ?

Separately, consider late model S2 Coupe rear lights that have red lines across the white reversing lights.

Obviously front ellipsoids with HID or LED.

kind regards.

Comment

Funny thing with TUV: you can downgrade to vaccuum booster but can't upgrade brakes?
            5vtq gte

Comment

calipers

if i just change to brembo sport discs and pads is it going make better grip brakes or do i need to upgrade to big brake set?

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
                Funny thing with TUV: you can downgrade to vaccuum booster but can't upgrade brakes?
                Brake booster the tüv guys won't notice.. The brakes are to big to the 91 year build..

Comment

nice car
                  it was great to know you
                  S2 limo

Comment

Originally posted by trandared View Post
                    if i just change to brembo sport discs and pads is it going make better grip brakes or do i need to upgrade to big brake set?
                    It still sucks at its like having a small ***** and buying XXL condoms

Comment

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
                      nice car
                      it was great to know you [emoji481]
                      Hehe nice to meet you to. Thanks for showing your s2. Amazing car I must say . Both of s2 I saw on the other day...

Comment

Got a new jack today.. And spent some quality time dismantling the drivetrain. Next up is to get all the bushes out and send the propshaft for balancing. Waiting for some parts to arrive from akmotorsport.net and sending some parts for sandblasting..

Comment

Almost there.. The whole suspension is down and now it's time to get Bushes out and take all to powder coating. New water hoses arrived and surprisingly came ready nice.

Comment

Ordered new abs sensors for the rear as they ware not comming out and I had to cut them. Driveshafts are dismantled and after powder coating will get new joints. Cleaned the underneath and I think it's ready to put the rear suspension back..

Comment

Starting to put a few parts on the car. Following the example of Piotr doing some heatshields. Also cleaned dirt of 25 years

Comment

Some new bolts arrived

Comment

Working...
                                X