No announcement yet.

Wanted! Heat Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made new ones from ally sheet, there are pics in my project thread, I think I kept the templates..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

And...

http://shop.agriemach.co.uk/default.php?cPath=0_101_104

Stuff.
      Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jas11n View Post
        Get some of that stuff kindly linked to by Mark above, and I'll copy it for you
        Now that sounds like a plan matey! Just ordered 2 sheets from Marks ebay link which hopefully will do (each sheet is 25cm x 30cm) - or it might be possible to replace just the bit from David's pic above that has completely fallen apart but looks to be bolted on (where it angles down). Corse that depends on how much of mine is / isnt completely shot!!

Originally posted by newsh View Post
        I made new ones from ally sheet, there are pics in my project thread, I think I kept the templates..
        that could be very handy if you could find them From the pics in your thread that looks like the bit on mine that is crumbling away and presumably connects to the flatter part of the sheild that goes up beside the airbox and bolts onto the intake pipe (I think!)?

nice one!

Paul
        Last edited by Paulgo; 3 June 2008, 11:45.
        Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
        Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
        sigpic

Comment

yeah a copy of the templates would be fantastic as i have some ally sheet in the garage somewhere
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I'll have a look in the workshop today, Hopefully I've saved them, you'll probably need to tweek the bends once you have the old ones in your hand to compare to.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

I found the plans, they're pretty basic on grubby bits of paper, I think they'll work though, but how do we share them? Basically they're un dimensioned tracings, templates I guess I could scan them with a ruler in the scanner so the size can be checked when theyre printed out again?
              What do you think?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Here we go, PM for originals, I've scanned them at 180dpi, they should print to A4.
                Attached Files

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Cheers John - thats great work and a massive help! thanks mate

Paul
                  Trick Pearl White 1992 3B S2 Coupe. Porsche 996 monoblock stopping power! HID Seeing power! Mmmmm Miltek!!!
                  Trick Indigo Pearl B5 S4 Recaros, Bose , Mmmm Miltek!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X