do you have a link for "plugs to the ones with buildt in resistors"
    Cheers

Murat

Comment

Search for NGK BCPR7ES . The R is for resistor
      Audi S2 Avant - 600whp

Comment

so BKR7EIX is also resistor plug?

BKR7EIX is widely available however, I have never seen BCPR7ES, will search for it.
        Cheers

Murat

Comment

I guess so.
          BCPR7ES is common in sweden and very cheap.
          Audi S2 Avant - 600whp

Comment

Can anyone help me. I have vems in my car.

When car is running a have Tr e and Less sec.trig flags on (red light). Where is the problem in my car?
            Validade config dosen't give any warnings. I use firmware 1.1.96 and vemstune is 1.4.9. Engine is 3B.

Comment

3b flywheel as well I suppose.

That's probably the pin on the flywheel causing the problem

Comment

Does the distributor hall window need to be open when flywheel pin is in sensor window? I have 3b flywheel.

Comment

When you take material off the vr sensors bracket you have to apply pressure more on one way than the other. I spun the flywheel around with no plugs in and lined the pin up with the sensor then securely moulded some blue tac onto the sensor face then fit and remove and you can see what way you want to take some material off to centralise the pin and straighten it's angle out in realation to the sensor.
                  I had perfect signal till I had other probs and messed with it further trying to fault find and screwed it up.
                  Hope that made sense.
                  60-2 is the way to go for a proper job though.
                  Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Now i looked distributor hall window. When it´s same time open when flywheel pin is in the window, engine cranks but not running. Now i set distributor hall window same time open when engine timing marks is correct (tdc is 0). Now engine runs.

After that i grind material off that sensor bracket. i taked it 0,5mm and now sensor is really close to the pin.

Now i have more problems becouse my car tuning laptop screen is broken.

Comment

Working...
                    X