Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Rikki....and so the list grows

Comment

Do replace the pump with a 044 Bosch pump with all the other stuff, as you're only storing up trouble for yourself. When the original fails as it will, it will never be the opportune time.

A tired oem pump will not be able to cope with the other upgrades.

It's a pita to do, but trust me do do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango23 View Post
        Yes, got all injectors (440) and K26 unit on the bench waiting for the ECU to be chipped before installing these with the RS2 IM and EM.
        Any recommendations for the sensors?
        Hi I bought them on eBay there's Aem/innovative/plx that's just some of the sensors and gauges,sounds like you have same setup as me but I have chipset that don't use resistor from what I've been told there's two versions? I would recommend a 044 fuel pump as my Aby fuel pump was probably not up to task so I just bought the 044 billet fuel pump kit from 034 motorsports saved me from trimming the oem basket or you can use a 7a coupe basket and v8 one can't remember I think someone told me? Best to use search bar most info can be found all best

Comment

Cheers gents. I will get the 044 fuel pump.
          Getting in touch directly with the chip supplier Mike Ball from AudiBits trader on Ebay, to find out about the sensors and resistors.
          Anyone have any experience with this chipset from AudiBits (marked as RS2 390BHP Turbo 3Bar)?

Comment

It's s copy of someone else's software that is for sure. Pot luck if it is any good or not. 390 is too much for RS2 hardware, good software for RS2 gear is 360-370hp.
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

If your ecu is socketed I can do the other stuff

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tango23 View Post
                Thanks Rikki....and so the list grows
                Tell me about it I've just done all this to mine then had it custom mapped, well worth the expense and effort though

Comment

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ch+044+fitting

Comment

Thanks Gents...Newsh I will let you know later today (hoping that it is in fact socketed)!

Comment

Working...
                    X