314mm dics under an Avus 16"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CliveH View Post
    How do these differ please? do they use the same bracket?

what modifications are required to accommodate "the push"?
    Not worth the agro tbh, better off using the tried and tested 996 caliper
    Corey
    01636 822288

Comment

that's the conclusion I'm coming to...
      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

Will rear 996 TT calipers fit under a 16'' with a 314mm rotor ?

Cheers Jon
        sigpic

Comment

I have a pair on the shelf, I'll try tomorrow but you do have small pistons on these and wouldn't suit most I5 master cylinders, if you want a small monoblock caliper that has decent sized pistons then you want to use the Boxster front caliper but this can only be squeezed around a disc 28mm thick maximum.
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

What calipers are these that Anders is using ? as they look the bees knees
            [IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by Jon441cc; 4 February 2007, 18:10.
            sigpic

Comment

996 rears but he has the correct set of 996's on the way as we speak, Ander's had pedal issues because he had sourced the wrong caliper's.
              His new ones have been refinished to as new and will look just as good (if not better ) and will be a slightly bigger caliper than what he has at present.
              Jon if you have/need a set refurbing give us a shout as we refinish all our caliper's now to as new.
              OT you still need the adjustable bars?
              Corey
              01636 822288

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                996 rears but he has the correct set of 996's on the way as we speak, Ander's had pedal issues because he had sourced the wrong caliper's.
                His new ones have been refinished to as new and will look just as good (if not better ) and will be a slightly bigger caliper than what he has at present.
                Jon if you have/need a set refurbing give us a shout as we refinish all our caliper's now to as new.
                OT you still need the adjustable bars?
                Thats good to know How about i source the calipers & you supply the bells & brackets (When i have the spare cash that is) Not to worry about the adjustable drop links... I'll be making my own

Thanks for chasing them up though.
                sigpic

Comment

Corey, is there a basic price for the refurbishment of 996 monoblocks including paint and decals?
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                  X