This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
    On the type911 shop the rear discs aimed for the 965 porsche are identical to the oem audi ones. Those are genuine porsche with the short hat and drilled. So I am in the process of finding out if they are 299/24 and if they are although they are almost 200£ a piece, at least those could do
    I brought my last set from ultimo think they were Zimmerman
    RS 2 580HP

Comment

I know I have bought mine from there myself. They are quite expensive though. I can get a better deal from online porsche shops. So long as I find the correct part number

Comment

This is the disc that looks excactly like the oem drilled disc at the rear. But I'm not sure about the size of the disc to know if they can work.

http://www.type911shop.co.uk/shop/ar...26aid%3D484%26

Comment

Right.
          Checked. The above discs wont work as they are 28mm thick.

Comment

I have used Sebring and Zimmerman rear cross drilled discs but they tend to rust fairly quickly and even crack between the holes. The Sebring were better than the Zimmerman for wear and rust. I went back to plain discs from the 944 turbo. Porsche part 951 352 041 01 - AUDI part 8AO 615 601C. I do believe the Porsche part for cross drilled is 951 352 041 91 - AUDI part 8AO 615 601D.
            S

Comment

Oh the last Sebring I bought were from Jean Buser in France at around 120 euros per disc.

Comment

Originally posted by simesf View Post
                I have used Sebring and Zimmerman rear cross drilled discs but they tend to rust fairly quickly and even crack between the holes. The Sebring were better than the Zimmerman for wear and rust. I went back to plain discs from the 944 turbo. Porsche part 951 352 041 01 - AUDI part 8AO 615 601C. I do believe the Porsche part for cross drilled is 951 352 041 91 - AUDI part 8AO 615 601D.
                S
                That part ending in 91 seems to be the deeper hat disc and I don't think it will do. I have it on my list as well but I have a suspision they wont work

Comment

Are there any 322/32 front discs non drilled? Since I may be in the uk longer I may go cheap due to the salty weather

Comment

I have heard that there are non drilled 322 discs but I don't know the number. I had the same problems with the salt but found the original Porsche drilled discs weathered well - it was the other makes that rusted. Even the hat didn't rust on the originals! I finished by using the RS non "floating" version as they were cheaper - around 480 euros per pair in Germany for the original Porsche parts. They have done over 30,000 kms and still fine.

Comment

I see your point.

Well I'm looking at the 993 options for front and rear. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a good pdf with all the specs of the discs as well as their part numbers. I know the rears need to be 77mm from disc to outer hat surface but when I go to the online shops they are sold by make instead so I cannot be sure. 993 rear discs are also said to be 290/24 so they could work but I have to cross reference that before buying them. I will keep at it as I have to eventually get discs and even zimmermanns from Germany are fairly expensive now so not worth it.

Comment

Still waiting from design911 which were very helpful in regards to looking into the sizes and possible part numbers.

In the mean time i found a nice shop that had sizes and managed to find the following: (HAT size measured from inner disc surface to the face of the hat, where the wheel bolts on)

FRONT DISCS:
                        HAT: 77.5mm (from Audi)

Porsche part numbers:

Model:964/911 3.6l turbo 322x32
                        96535104500 (right) Drilled
                        96535104600 (left) Drilled

Model: 928 GTS 322x32
                        92835104501(right) NON Drilled
                        92835104601 (left) NON Drilled

REAR DISCS:
                        HAT:77mm or 73mm or 71mm

model: 928 GTS
                        95135204101 299/24 NON Drilled

As mentioned above, the only way to get drilled option at the rear is pay 500+euro to get the OEM sport version, or get a zimmerman/sebro equivalent sport disc

Comment

Does anyone knows the RS2 front pads porsche part number? (I mean for little red´s)
                          AUDI PN are: 8A0698151F+8A0615231B
                          Rafael Pinto
                          Audi S2 1994/1995 Avant - Black
                          Audi RS2 1994/1995 - Black

Comment

Front little red pad part number - Porsche (Textar) is 993-351-949-00

Comment

Originally posted by Mr G View Post
                              Front little red pad part number - Porsche (Textar) is 993-351-949-00
                              Just bought these from 911design for my small reds. Turned out this part number is for big reds The pad sist 0.4" over the top of the disc when it's bottomed out in the caliper.

Anyone got the Porsche parts number for the small red front pads?!
                              Sorry for the old bump

Comment

Sorry for the late reply - little red front pads P 993 351 939 01 - this is off the invoice from Porsche, not sure where I got the other number from

Comment

Working...
                                X