No announcement yet.

What Pads Would You Use ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use PagID reds. Titanium or something like that.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Just spoke to this Guy and he's quoted £85 inc vat and postage (uk) for Front Red Stuff for the S2.
      Red Stuff Pads
      Thought that was resonable
      Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
      S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

I use Pagid Black on my S2 with RS2 Brakes.
        They are very good.
        http://www.audi90.ch

Comment

BRakes were good apart from me warping the discs badly. I had no brake fade too It nees more on the back end tho, it was going light under heavy braking making it tricky to brake and then turn quickly. But overall well pleased with them.
          sigpic
          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
          Audi UR Quattro
          Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
          Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

I paid £67 for EBC Redstuff for Porsche 911 (993) black calipers locally
            Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

£67 is a good price, that's very similar to what I paid for EBC Reds for the 968 calipers just recently - ie. the pads that have SPLIT away from the backing :-(

Does the 993 caliper have a bigger pad sweep area Mike?

I paid £160 including VAT and delivery for the Ferrodo DS2500s, will be putting them on as soon as they arrive next week.
              Last edited by dan_b; 4 October 2004, 20:57. Reason: wrong price for Ferrodo pads
              Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Ok - have run around on the Ferrodo DS2500s on my front brakes over the weekend, and I have to say the difference in cold braking between these and the EBC Reds is dramatic.

I'm still bedding them in and also got to shift the Red pad deposits off the disc so haven't stood on them hard at all yet, but they're defintely better.

They have cold temp bite! Pedal feel is improved too, which is nice.
                Last edited by dan_b; 4 October 2004, 21:01. Reason: shoddy English!
                Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Working...
                X