This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT500 View Post
    They came from GSF, I would have to dig the invoice out to get the part number. I even think they list them on their system as RS2/928.
    GSF? even better, yes please see if you can find the number.

Comment

Re insulators/ damping plates /anti vibration plates. Get this !! I have just got a set though quattro corner (thanks Pete) for the big red OEM caliper. Audi have put a sticker over the porsche sticker !!!! PORSCHE NO 951 351 089 03 (porsche 968 M30 option brakes).
      Price £32 per item (you need 4) Porsche indep price £23 per item.
      Alastair
      RS2

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        GSF? even better, yes please see if you can find the number.
        Here you go.
        P63445
        951-352-041-01
        Rob..
        94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
        87 UR 20v ABY
        97 S6 Avant
        96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
        1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

928s on the back of mine, take it as confirmed.
          Great! Where have you been Rob??

I was about to take the plunge on these in an attempt to solve this ongoing mystery. With the aquisition of these I will have everything I need to finish my rear brakes. Yipee!

Comment

Here you go.
            P63445
            951-352-041-01
            The GSF discs are (I think) made by Zimmerman, OE supplier and have a primer coat ("Z-Coat") on the bell and the outer side to keep em looking good. Can't be bad! They come in either plain ventilated or punched, aka 'Sport' versions - according to GSF.

£ 85.68 each for the ventilated

and,

£119.60 each for the ventilated and cross drilled.

Also from GSF, genuine ventilated discs (non drilled discs) are £143.75 each.
            Last edited by Lloyd; 16 February 2009, 12:41.
            RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Lloyd,

The 951 352 041 01 disc are not punched/drilled. The punched/drilled disc was never an option on the 928.

As you found they are available from Zimmermann in a punched version.

Comment

Originally posted by scillyisles View Post
                Word of warning to anyone using this list - it lists Porsche part number that do not fit.
                I have OEM upgraded brakes on my RS2 and according to the document Porsche partnumbers 965-351-045-00 and 965-351-046-00 should be the front discs - wrong the OEM upgrade kit gives you floating discs whereas these Porsche discs are fixed not floating.

Well...... i have to say that you're wrong on this one.....

I used for the second time on my RS2 with bigreds the:
                1994-911 C2 3.6 Turbo 322mmx32mm Drilled Rotors
                partnumbers 965-351-045-00 and 965-351-046-00

OK they're not floating discs but they do fit on the front of the RS2

So the point is if you prefer the floating disc as per the original (VERY expensive) or if you go for a monoblock disc. (325 euros for the pair from Porsche dealer)
                I reckon the difference it's minimum on the brake feeling and in anyway the monoblock drlled discs 322x32 from the 911 C2 Turbo are a big improvement to the original not drilled monoblock 304x32......

Also i must dig the part number for my front braking pads from Brembo.
                I bought them for 165 euros (the set) and if i remember well they're the rear pads of the Ferrari 360 (the shape on the inner side it's different but they fit) the quality is very good..... well Brembo....

Stefano
                http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

He is not wrong. They are not floating. You are right. They fit. :mischeif:
                  Alastair
                  RS2

Comment

Has anyone tried a company in germany called ultimot.de there do an array of parts for the audi rs2 and s2 and there prices are very competitive.

Comment

Hello, on the rear axle of my RS2 I want fit the rear brake disk of the Porsche 993 Turbo, 322x28 mm, do you think that is possible or not?
                      Thanks a lot!

Alessio
                      My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                      Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                      Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                      Audi S2 Avant
                      Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

For what it's worth - had the rear disc of my RS2 yesterday - and the part number on the disc is 951-352-041-60. Took it to a Porsche dealer, and the hat on the 951-352-041-01 is about 20mm higher

Comment

Yes - just spotted this yesterday myself. Although I would say the part number is

LU 3166 951.352.041.6O

Will see if Jasmine can find a match....
                          RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Update - doesn't match up with any other Porsche code.
                            Ergo - a one off only available from Audi.
                            RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd View Post
                              Update - doesn't match up with any other Porsche code.
                              Ergo - a one off only available from Audi.
                              Damn you had my hopes up, how much are the disks anyway from Audi / Quattro Corner?

I'm really thinking of just buying the 928 variants

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                                Damn you had my hopes up, how much are the disks anyway from Audi / Quattro Corner?

I'm really thinking of just buying the 928 variants
                                Yep, I'm fairly gutted too....

I paid £416 for the pair from Audi with 25% discount - this was the cheapest price
                                for genuine punched I could find anywhere.
                                RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Working...
                                X