Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuse box connections on underside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fuse box connections on underside

    I stupidly removed the fuse box without noting the terminals on connector M. These are single wire connections for electric windows/AC/central locking etc.

    Does anyone have a picture of the underside of the fusebox, with the cables attached?

    I have checked at info on S2central and it is only shown for the ABY engine wiring. nothing is mentioned about these connections.
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

  • #2
    Does this help?

    Fuseboard Underside.jpg

    Fuse Board Designation.png
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah - I have seen these pictures. It’s the individual connections on block M. They are all separate terminals. They are the only ones I didn’t get a picture of FFS!

      30ac i know as that’s for ecu fuse

      the rest I have no clue, one is for mirrors, one for Windows, one for rear wiper and there as a couple of others too

      also does anything go on 87k?!
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

      Comment


      • #4
        My dash is still off. I had a quick look for you just now but its all spaghetti in there and I cant even see the bottom of the fuse box! I can have another look tomorrow if you like and try and move some wires to get a view. My car is ABY. Make any difference?
        S2 Avant in restoration
        S3 Sportback daily
        Terrecan parts collector

        Comment


        • #5
          Going through the 3B wiring diagrams page by page and looking for any connections to the fuse box that start with M, I get this:

          M75s. Black / grey. Fog lights
          M30ac. Red/blk. After run pump
          M75ak. Black/blue. Air blower / fag lighter
          M75s. Black/blue. Electric windows
          M30az. Red/black. Heated door locks
          M75as. Red/blue x 2. Electric mirrors / window wiper rear

          S2 Coupe 3B Project


          Ur quattro restoration

          S2 Avant

          Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            M30ac also appears to power the black OBD connector (fuse21)

            S2 Coupe 3B Project


            Ur quattro restoration

            S2 Avant

            Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
              My dash is still off. I had a quick look for you just now but its all spaghetti in there and I cant even see the bottom of the fuse box! I can have another look tomorrow if you like and try and move some wires to get a view. My car is ABY. Make any difference?
              That would be very helpful if you can, you may need to move the bundle of cables out of the way to see them. The connections are on the side of the fuse box closest to the centre of the car.
              sigpic
              Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
              Audi UR Quattro
              Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
              Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
              Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by newsh View Post
                Going through the 3B wiring diagrams page by page and looking for any connections to the fuse box that start with M, I get this:

                M75s. Black / grey. Fog lights
                M30ac. Red/blk. After run pump
                M75ak. Black/blue. Air blower / fag lighter
                M75s. Black/blue. Electric windows
                M30az. Red/black. Heated door locks
                M75as. Red/blue x 2. Electric mirrors / window wiper rear
                Thanks John, I have found a couple of them. I will take another look in the morning. Had to walk away tonight.
                Spent hours removing the old Clifford alarm that had stopped working. The wiring was such a mess.
                sigpic
                Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                Audi UR Quattro
                Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's from. A lhd but maby it will help

                  Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ****** perfect!!! Great pics, that will get it done
                    sigpic
                    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                    Audi UR Quattro
                    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cool
                      I was struggling
                      S2 Avant in restoration
                      S3 Sportback daily
                      Terrecan parts collector

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I took a few pics of mine before I removed think I have messed up with the red L connectors. Let me know if you need more pics

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rizzono1 View Post
                          I took a few pics of mine before I removed think I have messed up with the red L connectors. Let me know if you need more pics
                          Doesn’t matter where they all go, as it is all just battery live (terminal 30).
                          sigpic
                          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                          Audi UR Quattro
                          Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                          Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X