Main radiator help - Behr Hella

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main radiator help - Behr Hella

Evening all, I need to replace my main radiator and can anyone confirm for sure if Hella 8MK 376 711 281 is the correct replacement for an S2 ABY (Avant)? - I do intend to keep using the aux rad by the way.

I found this part number by searching the forum, but on various car part websites it states this isn't compatible and only lists it for the 2.3 quattro . I have already got an unopened 8MK 376 711 284 which I now believe to be wrong and guess I need to return it

Does anyone have either of these fitted to their car? Or can you suggest another alternative that is in stock.. anywhere?!

Cheers
    Last edited by sorrentomi16; 13th September 2018, 20:22.

I can check mine tomorrow for you. It's off the car so I should be able to get the part number.

Comment

Thanks Dave

Comment

I think I have posted this info on forum about a dozen times. Use the search
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Error, thanks I did I already try searching (a lot) last night, and could only find a post where you said you ordered and opened 5 these Hella 8MK 376 711 281 but you returned them all as they were damaged - eventually going with a different radiator.

My real question is does anyone actually have this Hella rad on their car and confirm that it fits correctly?

Every parts website I check says it's not suitable, and that it only fits a 2.3 quattro

Comment

Fitted to my car is a Behr 893121251s
            i have air con
            i think it would just be the mounts for the condenser that would be different.

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Thanks, mine also has air con - I've sent you a PM.

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...s2-avant/page4 - post 60 is what I fitted to mine
                Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

AC has nothing to do with it.
                  Search the part number, you will find the first 5 results confirm the info you want. I dont know why it needs spelling out again.
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for confirming, I just managed to get the last one he had in stock at Quattro Corner.

Cheers
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X