Main radiator help - Behr Hella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main radiator help - Behr Hella

Evening all, I need to replace my main radiator and can anyone confirm for sure if Hella 8MK 376 711 281 is the correct replacement for an S2 ABY (Avant)? - I do intend to keep using the aux rad by the way.

I found this part number by searching the forum, but on various car part websites it states this isn't compatible and only lists it for the 2.3 quattro . I have already got an unopened 8MK 376 711 284 which I now believe to be wrong and guess I need to return it

Does anyone have either of these fitted to their car? Or can you suggest another alternative that is in stock.. anywhere?!

Cheers
    Last edited by sorrentomi16; 13 September 2018, 20:22.

I can check mine tomorrow for you. It's off the car so I should be able to get the part number.
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks Dave

Comment

I think I have posted this info on forum about a dozen times. Use the search
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Error, thanks I did I already try searching (a lot) last night, and could only find a post where you said you ordered and opened 5 these Hella 8MK 376 711 281 but you returned them all as they were damaged - eventually going with a different radiator.

My real question is does anyone actually have this Hella rad on their car and confirm that it fits correctly?

Every parts website I check says it's not suitable, and that it only fits a 2.3 quattro

Comment

Fitted to my car is a Behr 893121251s
            i have air con
            i think it would just be the mounts for the condenser that would be different.

Cheers

Dave
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Thanks, mine also has air con - I've sent you a PM.

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...s2-avant/page4 - post 60 is what I fitted to mine
                Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

AC has nothing to do with it.
                  Search the part number, you will find the first 5 results confirm the info you want. I dont know why it needs spelling out again.
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for confirming, I just managed to get the last one he had in stock at Quattro Corner.

Cheers
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X