Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head Removal and rebuild advice thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks chaps....
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

To be honest if you never dealt with any of this stuff before for the sake of few hundreds I will take it to someone who's doing this day in day out. Just a friendly advice that's all. We all know how much we love our cars

Comment

The head is going to a Pro for rebuild, but they wanted the cams out first.

I am a trained Engineer and have rebuilt car engines before, just feeling my way through carefully that's all.

I appreciate the advice though.

Cheers

Steve
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
          I bought a plastic box to keep everything sorted may help if your struggling for space 4ED37E27-52C9-4F60-9ADA-8030051D9172.png
          Haha this looks like you drove it into your room with the blinds hehe very clean.
          Great advice also

To Fat Audi, its good to see you about the forum also and that you are working on the car, great job!

Comment

Thanks Chris, it will be even better to drive it again!
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
              Thanks Chris, it will be even better to drive it again!
              Deffo brother!!!! we sometimes think, why do we do this? and carry on, then once its all in order and up and running - it is so bliming rewarding!!! you will get there! and I look forward to seeing you both! .

Was it you back in the days who was really good at cleaning their cars? ie you were the polishing guru?

- prob back in 2006 - my thats long ago x

Comment

Hi Chris,

It was me. "The Perfectionist" Good times!
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                  Hi Chris,

It was me. "The Perfectionist" Good times!
                  haha!! yes bro!! I remembered!! Ill need to learn again how to do detailing properly again!! now its back! xoxo bigups to you bro!

Comment

Working...
                  X