No announcement yet.

no power to ecu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the wiring diagrams are on s2central.net.
    Audi Nut!!!

Comment

two wiring diagrams missing that i need to chase it back further.

probably a long shot but has anyone got 27\6 and 27\2 for ignition
      Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

I've got both but as they came from S2central in the first place I can't see why they shouldn't still be there unless Paul has removed them.

John

Comment

elec. Windows are not powered too.

Put ecu back in just incase.
          No joy yet.

Bump
          Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Not sure if its related but the airbag light has started staying on for an extended period of time when ign on.

What the hell is going on? The wiring schematics must be wrong. Otherwise there would be power at motronic pin 27?
            Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Can someone with an ABY check the ecu fuses on there car with a multimeter and see if they get power at the 15 and 30amp ones under the red cover when the ignition is on but not engine running? im starting to doubt that im even supposed to get power there.
              Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Originally posted by QuattroFever View Post
                Can someone with an ABY check the ecu fuses on there car with a multimeter and see if they get power at the 15 and 30amp ones under the red cover when the ignition is on but not engine running? im starting to doubt that im even supposed to get power there.
                Just checked my ABY. The beige fuse socket of the two which is the one with in my case a 20amp fuse in it and the one nearest the outside of the car always has 12 volts on it with the ignition key out or in the ignition on position.

The 15amp fuse doesn't have 12 volts on it either with the key out or in the ignition on position.

I'll have a look at my schematics and see if that makes sense.

John

Comment

Im starting to wonder if the ecu finds a ground through one of the engine sensors which may be nackered. Sounds crazy I know but these cars have some strange things going on.
                  Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Working...
                  X