Comment

• Originally posted by Error404 View Post
      I'm sooooooooooooo glad I pulled out of this
      Ummmm - I'll say no more for NOW!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

• Please everybody calm down !
        guys who don't participate to this GB should shut their mouths ...

Alessio seems to be quite overloaded with this GB but I want to trust that he will do the thing right ...

Alessio, why don't you try sending goods to people who have already send you shipping adress ?
        We would adjust shipping extra fees after on this thread
        91' S2 3B Pearl White

Comment

• Originally posted by vertigone View Post
          Please everybody calm down !
          guys who don't participate to this GB should shut their mouths ...

Alessio seems to be quite overloaded with this GB but I want to trust that he will do the thing right ...

Alessio, why don't you try sending goods to people who have already send you shipping adress ?
          We would adjust shipping extra fees after on this thread
          Excuse me but you need calm down before making such comments

There are a lot of paying members on here who have not had their goods and the seller has stated that the items will be posted out on the 6th September

That day has passed, and I expect to see some movement here or refunds will have to be issued ASAP

Comment

• I know Jamo
            I'm one of the paying member too and I have my money out too whithout goods on my car
            I just trying to find a way to Alessio to keep a good relation with members
            91' S2 3B Pearl White

Comment

• i too have sent money ( back in july ) and address twice . i have also sent numerous pm' s to Alessio . i do think he's take the mick a bit ( why start a GB when you now you are going on holiday for a month ? .unless we have all just payed for the holiday . ) but i will give him to the end of the month that being september 2010... if not i think he should be refunding people , well me anyway.

Comment

• Hello friends, probably you don't know that send all these packages from Italy with Italian Post is not easy as you can think, then I don't have for now all the address of all forum members, I have some address of the forum members that they had give me with the payment by Paypal and have confirm the address today too.
                If I want send all the packages at the price that I had write to everyone member that had send already the payment for this group buy I must send all the packages at the same time.
                If someone don't like wait more time for resolve these problems I had not problem to refund the money to everyone member of this group buy, I had decided to open this group buy for do a favor to you and not for personal gain because I had already a very good job and I don't need money, for me this group buy means subtract time from my work and my private life, so I don't like this kind of treatment because everyone member of this group buy will receive his package with his door seal and as you can see I'm always here for answer to question, not run away with money.
                Alessio
                My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                Audi S2 Avant
                Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

• For now I have a confirm of address where send package from this forum members only:

- Ryster

- Nigelm

- HPmuirt

- Vonbeck

- AudiCoupeParts

- Nuvo

- Vertigone

- Filip

- Raoul

- Gamling

- Rocco

- RS2Coupe

- Ciaranthemurph

- AudiVwFan

- S2Central.net

- Visintainer

As soon as I have confirm of all others group buy members address I post immediately all the packages that are already package for post.

Alessio
                  Last edited by Audi-Porsche Avant RS2; 23 September 2010, 12:47.
                  My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                  Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                  Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                  Audi S2 Avant
                  Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

• sorry mate ..the only reason we are havin a bit of a dig at you, is because you said that the seals would be delivered by the end of july. and it know mid september. i can appreciate that a GB is hard work than it looks . please can i have them by the end of the month Alessio

thank you

Comment

• Hello, I know perfectly what I had write and I want post all the door seal asap.
                      If for the end of this week I don't have confirm of the address where send the package from all members of this group buy I post the packages of the forum members that have confirm me shipment address.
                      Alessio
                      My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                      Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                      Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                      Audi S2 Avant
                      Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

• I think that you should send them to paypal adress for members that didn't confirm adress.

Comment

• I will send also an email to Paypal address of everyone that don't confirm me the address on this forum for the end of this week. I had not send all the door seal for the end of July because my dealer has give me all the door seal on 2nd August.
                          Alessio
                          My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                          Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                          Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                          Audi S2 Avant
                          Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

• Replied Alessio per 2 Coupe sets. Appreciate you for doing the group buy mate just hope to receive the parts
                            Cheers mis amigos,
                            _Anton

Comment

• Originally posted by Le S2 Audi View Post
                              Ummmm - I'll say no more for NOW!!
                              My Issue With Alessio is now resolved....

This now allays my fears and I hope Alessio will get this GB finished shortly for all of you!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

• If I don't receive confirm of all address I start to post packages with address confirmed.
                                Alessio
                                My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                                Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                                Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                                Audi S2 Avant
                                Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Working...
                                X