door seal wanted // end of production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
    Alessio - It would be great if you can order up some seals in Italy - we might even get lucky and discover the cabrio part is superior.

I will try tomorrow to place an order for the four of them seals.....
    But.......
    Pretty please Paul.... with sugar on top.......and same double thick Devon cream...
    With all my big and without hope defects.....my name is Stefano.... and not Alessio.... ...... only things we have in common are a couple of the same Audis and where we live........ and that's it......

Stefano
    http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

Does anybody know the partnumber of the triangle cover in the window which I have marked?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by veneto rs2 View Post
        I will try tomorrow to place an order for the four of them seals.....
        But.......
        Pretty please Paul.... with sugar on top.......and same double thick Devon cream...
        With all my big and without hope defects.....my name is Stefano.... and not Alessio.... ...... only things we have in common are a couple of the same Audis and where we live........ and that's it......

Stefano
        Oh sorry about that. My bad.

cheers

Fred
        Paul Nugent
        Webmaster http://S2central.net
        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Hello friends, I think that all the Coupe and Cabriolet door seal that was available in Italy has gone because I had bought all the available the previous week directly from my friend Audi dealer and she has tell me that these parts are not more in production from Audi.
          Is really a problem had these cars because Audi put in end of production a lot of parts.

Alessio
          My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
          Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
          Audi S2 Coupe ABY
          Audi S2 Avant
          Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

So how many does audi tradition have on the shelf and can they organise themselves to make some more. This wi affect a huge number of old coupes and cabrios?

If audi wants these cars to turn into fish tanks then they are going the right way about it.
            Paul Nugent

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Hello Paul, probably Audi is not really interested in ours older Queens, they prefer sell new Audi that after 10 years or less are already fish tanks, I had a big garage with my father and we had a lot of Audi customers so I know what I write.
              What do you think about open a group buy from Audi Tradition for these seals?
              Alessio
              My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
              Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
              Audi S2 Coupe ABY
              Audi S2 Avant
              Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Right lads as an update to my previous post I asked the tradition people for a price for the following:

"895 867 691 01C" x 10
                "895 867 692 01C" x 10
                "895 867 693 01C" x 10
                "895 867 694 01C" x 10

to try and kick start a group buy and save a bit on their shipping charges.

The response came this morning that they only have 2 of 895 867 691 01C in stock.

If anybody wants a full set get your skates on and contact them directly. I'm going to ring this guy tomorrow / thursday again and see if there is a chance they're going back in production.

Meantime if anybody is into PE moulding / machining I have a full set sitting here.

Shane
                Shane

Comment

**** it - my next car will be a Jaguar
                  Paul Nugent

Comment

Hello, can you ask to Audi Tradition if they can have these code from Cabriolet?

8G0 867 693 A

8G0 867 694 A

Tomorrow I search for the others two codes from Cabriolet.
                    Thanks!

Alessio
                    My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                    Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                    Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                    Audi S2 Avant
                    Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Excellent thread. I have to look at my baby what I need. Definitely needed is the seal at the rear side of the drivers door (left door to be precise).
                      Marcel

Comment

Originally posted by Audi-Porsche Avant RS2 View Post
                        Hello, can you ask to Audi Tradition if they can have these code from Cabriolet?

8G0 867 693 A

8G0 867 694 A

Tomorrow I search for the others two codes from Cabriolet.
                        Thanks!

Alessio
                        Alessio you have the ability to surprise me every time....
                        the codes for the Cabriolet (2000) seals were already in this thread as you can see below, also the image from etka with the codes it's in this very thread....

Attention....

This parts are not on stock in Italy and I have no idea if they're on stock in Germany.
                        The only thing that I'm sure it's that it's possible to place an order for them.
                        Means that on ETKA at the dealer in Italy there's no message appearing of "cessata fornitura senza sostituzione" in english No longer available without substitution"
                        The declaration from the desk that we all hate....
                        I think that with the part number they can be ordered from anywhere in the world, providing you have patience... for the rear bumpers holders I waited more then 30 days but I got them eventually.

The part numbers for the seals are:

"895 867 691" left front
                        "895 867 692" right front
                        "8G0 867 693 A" left rear
                        "8G0 867 694 A" right front

My advise... because the parts are pretty cheap to buy (10 euros more or less) try to get a couple of each one if you are intended to keep the car....

Stefano
                        Originally posted by Audi-Porsche Avant RS2 View Post
                        Hello friends, I think that all the Coupe and Cabriolet door seal that was available in Italy has gone because I had bought all the available the previous week directly from my friend Audi dealer and she has tell me that these parts are not more in production from Audi.
                        Is really a problem had these cars because Audi put in end of production a lot of parts.

Alessio
                        Now let me ask you something:
                        How could you buy/order all the "available" Cabriolet seals when in Verona according to ETKA dealer system there was NO one available in stock?
                        And how comes that you're still after the part number if you already ordered/bought all the "instock" ones?

Anyway......
                        I was trying to help out the S2forum friends on this particular issue...
                        I know you since 2006 and I know how you can mess things up just because you need to fill your time and tap your fingers on a keyboard.... I believe it's just a matter of time (perhaps someone has his idea already made) for the people in here to understand that they're just feeding a troll, wich is not so bad as long as things don't get affected by the troll, but with this particular case you're just messing things up.

Back on the topic issue to try to get to the end of it at least regarding me.
                        I already ordered a complete set of four seals for the Cabriolet at my Audi desk.
                        If I get them I will let everybody know.

Stefano

P.S.
                        sorry to the admins and mods for the outburst....
                        http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

if these are a problem part, lets scope the size of demand and give some real fact to the discussion with Audi
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I'd be in for a set to make up numbers, and to make sure i've got some available when needed!
                            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

I'll take a set.

Comment

Alessio you have the ability to surprise me every time....
                                the codes for the Cabriolet (2000) seals were already in this thread as you can see below, also the image from etka with the codes it's in this very thread....

Now let me ask you something:
                                How could you buy/order all the "available" Cabriolet seals when in Verona according to ETKA dealer system there was NO one available in stock?
                                And how comes that you're still after the part number if you already ordered/bought all the "instock" ones?

Anyway......
                                I was trying to help out the S2forum friends on this particular issue...
                                I know you since 2006 and I know how you can mess things up just because you need to fill your time and tap your fingers on a keyboard.... I believe it's just a matter of time (perhaps someone has his idea already made) for the people in here to understand that they're just feeding a troll, wich is not so bad as long as things don't get affected by the troll, but with this particular case you're just messing things up.

Back on the topic issue to try to get to the end of it at least regarding me.
                                I already ordered a complete set of four seals for the Cabriolet at my Audi desk.
                                If I get them I will let everybody know.

Stefano

P.S.
                                sorry to the admins and mods for the outburst....
                                OT START

Stefano I have not asked something to you, I only asked if S2_WOT can tried to ask if Audi Tradition have seals with Cabriolet codes. I could not possibly do it because they've given you those codes?! There's copyright on these codes?! I am not so! I had ordered and bought all the available doors seals with Coupe and Cabriolet codes some weeks ago have you read this?! Later I post the pics, so you can see that I'm not a troll, then if you want a war, why you don't call me or come to Genova and stop with this virtual war going on for years now?!
                                I'm really fed up that you continues to speak ill of me and provoked me to write on any forum!
                                Do you think that I'm a troll? Have you read my 3D about S2 Coupe ABY completely refurb project? I think that a troll don't do this.

OT END

I am really sorry for posting the above, but deemed necessary.

IF SOMEONE REALLY NEED ONE OR MORE SEALS FOR CABRIOLET OR COUPE AND THERE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY, I HAVE SOME AS SPARE PARTS FOR MY CARS.

Bye

Alessio
                                Last edited by Audi-Porsche Avant RS2; 20 May 2010, 21:07.
                                My life and my loves

Audi-Porsche Avant RS2
                                Audi S6 C4 ABT Avant
                                Audi S2 Coupe ABY
                                Audi S2 Avant
                                Audi Cabriolet 2.0E

Comment

Working...
                                X