No announcement yet.

door seal wanted // end of production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've talked with Audi, they say that they are not being made anymore.

Comment

rear cabriolet seals are nla in north america.
      ..I think I might have purchased the last left rear one.
      :-(

off to audi tradition :-)
      Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
      1991 Coupe Quattro
      1991 Coupe Quattro
      1995 S6 Sedan
      1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

Somebody who has ordered from that webside Nuvo linking to? I tryed, but only german's can register :/

Comment

SOMEONE has the mould... they could be / should be remanufacturable for decent return by Audi or an authorised agent - iff they give a **** that is.
          Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by veneto rs2 View Post
            Attention....

This parts are not on stock in Italy and I have no idea if they're on stock in Germany.
            The only thing that I'm sure it's that it's possible to place an order for them.
            Means that on ETKA at the dealer in Italy there's no message appearing of "cessata fornitura senza sostituzione" in english No longer available without substitution"
            The declaration from the desk that we all hate....
            I think that with the part number they can be ordered from anywhere in the world, providing you have patience... for the rear bumpers holders I waited more then 30 days but I got them eventually.

The part numbers for the seals are:

"895 867 691" left front
            "895 867 692" right front
            "8G0 867 693 A" left rear
            "8G0 867 694 A" right front

My advise... because the parts are pretty cheap to buy (10 euros more or less) try to get a couple of each one if you are intended to keep the car....

Stefano
            I've just had a look through the tradition site and the FA; the part numbers they list there seem to have the part number extension (01C) for the fronts and different part for the rears of the coupe as follows:
            "895 867 691 01C" left front
            "895 867 692 01C" right front
            "895 867 693 01C" left rear
            "895 867 694 01C" right rear

€9.33 each doesn't seem like a just for fun I'll ask my local guy if he recognises this 01C extension tomorrow.

While we're talking about door seals does anybody have an old rubber perimeter seal they could cut through and send me / post a photo of the section view? I dropped these people a mail earlier and they came back looking for a photo. It'd be interesting to see if they have anything that would suit that application.

Shane
            Shane

Comment

01C is the colour code, satin black in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                01C is the colour code, satin black in this case.
                I should've known it'd be something obvious, cheers
                Shane

Comment

Arrived today

I swear this place will make me broke. I was reading this thread last week and went to look at my coupe doors seals / transition pieces. Of course they were perished to tatters. So I decided I'd give the audi tradition thing a go.

May 5th. Sent them a message from the website stating what I was after.
                  May 6th. A guy called Sebastian Funk sent me an email with an "offer" showing the cost of transport, vat, component prices and total.
                  May 7th. Called them with my CC details because he wanted them by email. No way. Perfect spoken English and happy to help.

Subsequently I got an email confirming payment, another one with a copy of the final invoice, yet another one with the DHL tracking number and a letter in the post with a copy of the original invoice.

May 12th. Parcel Arrives.

I think it's a great service. The items themselves seem quite a bit softer than the original items. I don't know is that just because the originals I have are 15 years old.

Shane
                  Attached Files
                  Shane

Comment

how much did they cost in total for the 4 shipped?
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

GB GB GB!

Off you go David!
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Go Dave - yes what a great idea - I need the full set too please.
                        Paul Nugent

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

oh the peer pressure

Am a bit stumped by getting my car roadworthy for Le mans/Ring with less than a month to go at the moment but happy to afterwards for sure.
                          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Cost

The cost was €66.22 delivered so I think that's about £56.
                            Shane

Comment

i think i'll call the authorities....thats criminal pricing for 4 pieces of rubber
                              sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Its only going to get worse though... The joy of running an old car - built by a company that doesn't really give that much of a shyte about its tradition - other than some fluffy marketing and a mostly German website. aaaa arrrr essss to that
                                Paul Nugent

Comment

Working...
                                X