Sunroof seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof seal

Just phoned Tps cardiff and asked for a price for the sunroof seal £90.67 + vat. Is it really this much the pt no is 895-877-297A, he also said its NLA in uk. Was quoted £35.78 + vat only 3 mnths ago. does anyone know iff you can get them and what price they are.

cheers.

Is it the seal that slots into the panel you are after?
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

blimey, last time i bought one it was about £30 which I have to say i thought was a rip-off even then!
      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Great, I need one of these too!
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I got a quote the other day for around £60

Comment

I have just been through this. I ordered one from the local dealer for my '96 coupe and it was £55.64 inc vat

Problem was, they gave me the one for the steel sunroof (pt No A895 877 297) and I have a glass roof.

When I took it back, they quoted me approx £100 for the one for the glass roof (Pt No A895 877 297A) it was not NLA then which was May/June last year

I decided not to bother as mine was puckered up but not leaking

I found one on ebay a couple of months ago for £60

I was given the details of a Webasto dealer, in the Midlands I think, who I was told may be able to help. Will try and find their name and address if anyone is interested.

Martin

Comment

That would be great iff you can find the details.

Comment

The company name is 'Autoroofs'

Tel: 0116 286 1886

They have an email address: support@autoroofs.co.uk but I was recommended to call rather than email.

I was told by Webasto that the roof is a Hollandia 700 and the part number of the seal is:33S70R0029 but I would check with Autoroofs.

I attach a picture I took of my seal which I sent to them to make sure the part number I was given was the right one but as I said, I ended up getting one from ebay so I didn't follow it through or get any confirmation that the part number was correct.

Cheers,

Martin
                Attached Files

Comment

So the seal with part number 33S70R0029 should be the one for the glass roof? My favourite parts supplier in Germany shows a price of 34€ for that part number, not bad at all.

Comment

That's what I was told but I would double check first.

Martin

Comment

Interested to know whether the seal from autoroofs fits as mine could do with replacing too.

Comment

I have just spoken with a girl called Claire at autoroofs.
                        she said there are 5 different sizes of said seal and asked me to send dimensions of the roof.
                        I am happy to do this to confirm this is the right seal although I don't need one myself.
                        I also mentioned the forum and possible multiple order but the guy who does the pricing is out of the office today.
                        will update with more info when I have it.
                        Martin

Comment

I have just sized mine and its 792mm x 498mm none of ones listed for the Hollandia 700 on the webasto website are the same size the closest one is 801 x 475 lets see what Autoroofs come up with.

Comment

Any luck with this Martin? I'd be happy to help out with any group buy if they have a suitable seal.

Comment

Chased them up today and I hope to have answer by end of the week latest.

Cheers,

Martin.

Comment

Working...
                              X