No announcement yet.

Front Grille options, discuss :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3M carbon the surround... resists stone chips better. Either keep the rings chrome or black / carbon them...
    I might have a "quattro" badge you could have - actually, might have a complete grille if you need it

Chris
    Last edited by LHD_Kid; 4 September 2012, 19:36.
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

This is what mine looks like. Got the idea from a car in Norway.

Greg W.

They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by 90quattrocoupe View Post
        This is what mine looks like. Got the idea from a car in Norway.
        How mesh is attached to grille, and grille is attached to bonnet ? I assume is different from original ?

Comment

I think the rs2 grill only really suits a light coloured car, mine looked the nuts on my silver coupe but quite naff on my byzanz coupe.
          Didn't realise how valuable a genuine rs2 grill was until after I had given mine to Acidburn in a deal

Comment

Here's mine...
            Attached Files
            Nimz - White S2

Comment

Nimz, where did you get those fog light air scoops???? I want some!

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                Nimz, where did you get those fog light air scoops???? I want some!
                The RS2 fog light air scoops were a purchase from a friend and fellow S2Forum member a couple of years ago. They do come up for sale once in a while...at a price (same as anything S2/RS2 related!). You've just gotta keep an eye out on here and eBay.de
                Standard S2 bumper had to be shaped and moulded to accept the rounded end of the scoop...as you know S2 fogs are square ended.
                Nimz - White S2

Comment

Is that a Kamei grille? I picked one up off andyg plym and merged it with my standard S2 grille. I'll get a pic up soon, it's basically the mesh with the chrome surround and chrome rings from the standard grille and of course my S2 badge shoved in there too

Comment

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
                    The RS2 fog light air scoops were a purchase from a friend and fellow S2Forum member a couple of years ago. They do come up for sale once in a while...at a price (same as anything S2/RS2 related!). You've just gotta keep an eye out on here and eBay.de
                    Standard S2 bumper had to be shaped and moulded to accept the rounded end of the scoop...as you know S2 fogs are square ended.
                    Yeh, i'd spied the bumper work lol. It looks like you did a good job though. I thought they would be expensive like everything else and was hoping you had found someone who was making them as I have been on the look out for some and not found a single one let alone pair at all and I have been looking for ages lol. I have a spare foglight I was going to try to butcher and fiberglass up to see what I could come up with.... (as an alternative I guess lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
                      Here's mine...
                      oem s2 grill looks MUCH BETTER, and the bumper uh

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
                        Is that a Kamei grille? I picked one up off andyg plym and merged it with my standard S2 grille. I'll get a pic up soon, it's basically the mesh with the chrome surround and chrome rings from the standard grille and of course my S2 badge shoved in there too
                        It's a custom made grille with mesh i bought off ebay
                        Nimz - White S2

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                          Yeh, i'd spied the bumper work lol. It looks like you did a good job though. I thought they would be expensive like everything else and was hoping you had found someone who was making them as I have been on the look out for some and not found a single one let alone pair at all and I have been looking for ages lol. I have a spare foglight I was going to try to butcher and fiberglass up to see what I could come up with.... (as an alternative I guess lol)
                          Unfortunately you're looking around £250 for a pair
                          Try posting a wanted ad on here, i'm sure somebody had a set for sale last year...i don't remember them selling at the time. Worth a try.
                          Nimz - White S2

Comment

Originally posted by ansid View Post
                            oem s2 grill looks MUCH BETTER, and the bumper uh
                            It's all down to personal taste mate. I like it so...
                            Nimz - White S2

Comment

Yummy,,,

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14231

Comment

Yummier

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9441

Comment

Working...
                                X