Glass sunroof frame fabrication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass sunroof frame fabrication

Good morning, I am looking for someone to fabricate the glass sunroof frame for an Audi S2. I would like to know if there is someone interested as well, I have something in mind for the glass and it can be made to measure, but the metal frame is more complex. If there is someone interested or a company that can do it by stamping, I would appreciate your comment.

Regards

I would be interested, I believe I need a new cassette for mine as well but the glass frame is more of an issue.
    1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Hi, I'm in the same state as you...I lost the glass sunroof on the highway and I still don't have any glass on it....

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Juju-la-Crapule View Post
          Hi, I'm in the same state as you...I lost the glass sunroof on the highway and I still don't have any glass on it....
          Wow, never seen that happen before...
          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Yes it was impressive .....now I don't have any glass.
            I made a custom glass but the result is not so good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Juju-la-Crapule;n2101336]Yes it was impressive .....now I don't have any glass.
              Maybe the car following you ended up with it Or you decapitated them.

Comment

lol
                No, luckily there were no cars behind me at the time

Comment

I'd love to know how to sort my glass sunroof the metal panel underneath the glass is rotten as a pair and it's forcing the front part of the glass out .
                  my other choice is to swap it completely out for a metal panel type that I've found for £80 and then I'll have my spare glass .
                  But to be honest I'd rather sort and keep my glass lid

Comment

Here's some pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

there is a lot of work to do.....
                      I repaired my stand with a custom-made glass that I paid 1000 euros for and then replaced mine with a metal one lol

Comment

I take it the roof liner has to come out to get to everything.

Comment

If it's just to put the metal roof on, there's no need to dismantle everything

Comment

Hi , I've been offered this panel from a b4 coupe but I'd like to know if this would be just a case of taking my rusty framed glass out and bolting this in its place,,,,straight swap would you say ?
                            I'd probably need a different sliding roof part aswell wouldn't I as I think they have a tilt slot etc
                            Attached Files

Comment

You replace the old panel and put the metal one instead It fits like a glove

Comment

Working...
                              X