X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmac- I replied to your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
      The one I've just taken a punt on from the states is a much better casting and viewed from above looks totally stock being that it's just a blatant RS2 EM rip off, however all the holes are in the correct locations and as I've said the quality of the casting is considerably better internally than the Wagner Copy's all of which require extensive work to clean the runners and in particular the collector as well as sort out the bolt holes.
      Thanks for posting the link I did end up getting one from the states and its not bad. Was surprised to see a gasget included with the package as well.

Comment

Thanks!

Got me this one from the states, less than $200 shipped to NZ. Just wish they were this price 6 months ago when I had the head off.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-1990-1...e/371784657661

Comment

I've just ordered the same manifold from the US. I don't mind spending a few hours with my Dremel in hand. Diesel Des did the same thing a while back.
          Although not on my immediate-job list, I worry they might be out of production in the near future so I'd rather have one in stock.

Comment

hmmm better grab one, even though the shipping is close to the manifold price for me still a good deal... Good old New Zealand!

Comment

Group buy?

Comment

Working...
              X