Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reattachment of intake breather pipe in Cam cover

So,

I removed this breather pipe from my CAM Cover, and I would like to reattach it (see attached pic).

I was thinking that I could use some hight temperatyre loctite to glue it back in?

Any other good suggestions?

Any recommendation for a glue to use?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Jonas_R; 27 May 2019, 19:02.
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

I used gorilla glue on edge of pipe and rocker cover like a bead but the rocker cover was removed to do this as I was changing gaskets.

Comment

Jonas,

Purely out of curiosity sir, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind please posting a photo or two of the underside of your cam-cover to show how the (perhaps 2?) vent(s?) are configured / fastened from that perspective?

Comment

I don't mind but cam cover is on the car so that is not really possible.

The photo I used was from last year just before I installed the cam cover.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Quite alright sir, perhaps someone else will see this request, and be able to respond, or remember to snap some photos with the cam-cover off and upside-down; on a future occasion. I'm interested in the configuration of the vents on the interior side; and how they are secured.

Comment

I used some anaerobic gasket gel that wurth do in a syringe.

Comment

Working...
            X