Intake manifold porsche inscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jas11n - "Audi Sport" x 2
    A80Avant - "Audi Sport" x 1 (OR if you are making the porsche one,then one of those as well!)
    Gavs20v- "Audi Sport" x 1
    90/90qs - "Audi Sport" x 1 (OR if you are making the porsche one,then one of those as well!)
    Rotoryboy - "Audi Sport" x 1
    Fish - one of witch ever you decide to make.
    Eivind - "Audi Sport" x 1
    Dest - "Audi Sport" x 1
    Coolhand- "Audi Sport" x1
    Tonks4x4 - "Audi Sport" x 1 ("Powered by Porsche" x 1 if available)
    Madpugger - "Audi Sport" x 1 ("Powered by Porsche" x 1 if available)

Le Mans 2012
    Nurburgring 700
    1995 S2 Avant

Comment

• Well, the good news is that I have one pretty much finished off. The bad news is that despite it only taking a few hours to make, it somehow took two months off the calendar...T'is life...As for supplying these to the requestors, I don't believe that I can make these cheaply enough to justify, in addition to the potential copyright infringement from Audi/Porsche. So, what I will do is supply information (i.e. artwork, CAD files, etc.) so that they can be made from local suppliers if you want. However, I will supply a few 'spares' for favors (we all know how hard it is to get S2 parts in the states) and to like-minded local enthusiasts...

The one that I have made thus far is 1.15" X 11.5" and is .125" thick. I have test fit it on my 1.8T as I haven't been near my S2 project for many months. I may put one on it as well, but it won't have anything major done as it is my DD. I hope to get at least my 3B intake manifolds around me soon to begin the prep work. All in all, I think it turned out well--the pictures really do not do justice, and I am no photog.

Cheers
      Attached Files

Comment

• can you email me the cad drawing please? if you can, send me an pm and you will get my email

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

• Looks awesome
          2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
          2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
          1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

• Originally posted by madpugger View Post
            Jas11n - "Audi Sport" x 2
            A80Avant - "Audi Sport" x 1 (OR if you are making the porsche one,then one of those as well!)
            90/90qs - "Audi Sport" x 1 (OR if you are making the porsche one,then one of those as well!)
            Dest - "Audi Sport" x 1
            vonbeck - audi sport x1 please
            ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
            THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Hi. Could you email me the cad drawings? I`ll pm you my email if you can..

Comment

• Jas11n - "Audi Sport" x 2
                Dest - "Audi Sport" x 1
                vonbeck - audi sport x1 please
                YELL MAN - "Audi Sport" x1
                1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
                1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
                2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
                1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

• Please,can anybody e-mail the cad files for "powered by PORSCHE" and "powered by Audi Sport" me too! my mail is yavor_20v@abv.bg
                  Thank you very much in advance!!!

Comment

• I am also interesting in cad files "powered by Audi Sport". Can somebody send to my email.
                    Thank's
                    Audi URS4 1992. 2.2L 169kw
                    www.audiclubserbia.com

Comment

• Не ни jебават за слива,комши!
                      What's up,can we have the cad file,pleaseeeee!

Comment

• Thanks for the files! Galons of beer!!!
                        p.s. guys,how you atach the metal to the IM,are you useing Loktite or something else??
                        Last edited by yavor20v; 29 July 2009, 21:46.

Comment

• Maybe someone can send me them to?? kris_watts@hotmail.com

Cheers!
                          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

• is anyone planning on dong a group manufacture on these? Lots of people asking for the cad drawings but no progress been posted on here yet
                            Gav
                            S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

• I'd be interested in the drawings as well, unless I can weasel my way onto the lucky state-side list
                              http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/minipitt1/

Comment

• I don't think i'm interested in buying one, but do you think it would look better if it was sandblasted before the lettering is machined to make it look more 'cast in' to the manifold.

Comment

Working...
                                X