Clear All

• Originally posted by benntenn67 View Post
    Got mine today, thanks Well done for seeing this through Will
    x2, thanks Will
    Shane

Comment

• got mine today too, brill!!!! thanks for all your hard work young man
      ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
      THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Picked up mine from the post office, looks the bizz
        Let me know if I owe you shipping costs still.

Comment

• Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
          Picked up mine from the post office, looks the bizz
          Let me know if I owe you shipping costs still.
          oh yea, i'd forgotten about that! Theres a few people owe a bit of postage. I'll contact you in a pm later tonight once i've dug out the receipts!

I'm relieved you're all liking them, never really know with these things
          1996 Audi S2 - 295bhp and 326lb/ft - Complete Rebuild Project

1994 Audi 80 - 2.0 8v (slow but reliable!)

Comment

• Just stumbled upon this thread and read it all, well done Will for sorting it out. Can I ask if I have missed the boat? Did you make a few spare?
            Thanks, Al.

Comment

• I didn't make any spare but there is another group buy..in the group buy section believe it or not!! Need a minimum of 10 orders and were up to 6!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

• looking to fit mine this weekend,what are you guys using to secure them on? JB weld?lol

Comment

• im going to use an epoxy i think, one with good temperature resistance i reckon. they tend to fair better with 2 parts with different thermal expansions. regular glues tend to crack

Comment

• Originally posted by willg54 View Post
                    im going to use an epoxy i think, one with good temperature resistance i reckon. they tend to fair better with 2 parts with different thermal expansions. regular glues tend to crack
                    which is called?
                    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
                    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

• Hi Will, I ahve still not recieved my precious, have you anymore to send out M8.

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by portzi View Post
                        Hi Will, I ahve still not recieved my precious, have you anymore to send out M8.

Mark
                        you were in the 2nd group buy! http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...t=55846&page=4

Recieved them today so will be posted in the next couple of days

Comment

posted 1st class recorded, so should be with you on Monday!! There are a couple left to post due to lack of addresses, but they will be posted Monday

Here's a teaser for you all (engine no included in sale)!

what are the blue bits from on the rocker cover??...m/cycle bar ends??

Comment

• nope, they're dome washers.

go here at your own risk...you may end up spending lots of money

http://www.pro-bolt.com/

Comment

• will what dimesions are the rocker bolts and wastegate nuts? couldnt seem to find anything s2 specific at the site
                              NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

go here at your own risk...you may end up spending lots of money

http://www.pro-bolt.com/
                                You can spend a lot of money on there if you starting cleaning everything up.

We have a few builds where almost everything is swapped to Ti/alloy fasteners in the name of lightness, it really adds up fast. You can also get carbon bolts;

Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                                Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Working...
                                X